Jeep Badge of Honor

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
How had I never heard of this!?!?! :shock: :crazyeyes:

The two in SMORR are really close to me, I know we did one of them (Pee Wee's Crossing) the last time we were there; super easy, but fun and it's listed as a 3-5. I think we did part of Guard Rail too. I'm headed out to Windrock at the end of the month, I'll have to see if I can hit those three (or at least the 5 and under ones). We should be there Thursday Oct 27th if anyone wants to get some badges with us.

Yeah, just get the App, and check in. It was difficult, in Ouray, because no cell service at the trail. I almost couldn't get one of them, because you have to be within a certain distance of the trail to check in. I guess you could email them with photos of signs on the trails, if you had trouble checking in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CastleRockJeep

Yeah, just get the App, and check in. It was difficult, in Ouray, because no cell service at the trail. I almost couldn't get one of them, because you have to be within a certain distance of the trail to check in. I guess you could email them with photos of signs on the trails, if you had trouble checking in.

I just checked in while in ouray/telluride which put me close enough for black bear and Imogene.

Worst Driver

Glad to see you got one shipped to ya. There doesn't seem to be that much attention/maintenance given to the app.

When I went to Black Bear, I attempted to check in, but it seemed like it froze so I gave up on it.

Sent from my iPhone

JK in SC

The badges are cool, but like everyone has said, many need to be added. The South East is lacking, IMO. There are several trails that I've been to or know of that aren't listed. The closest to me is Windrock, which is a little over 200 miles away.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Two more. One to go, from this summer.

View attachment 225840

I'm jealous! I think you got my badges :rolleyes2:

I was in Ouray back in July 2016 and ran a ton of trails and checked into them all, and have yet to see a badge. I too, get the emails about them being behind. It's frustrating though, because all the other people in my group that checked in, already got their badges. Oh well, not the end of the world :)

notnalc68

Glad to see you got one shipped to ya. There doesn't seem to be that much attention/maintenance given to the app.

When I went to Black Bear, I attempted to check in, but it seemed like it froze so I gave up on it.

Sent from my iPhone

I had trouble getting service, so I'd use wi-fi in Ouray or Telluride.

notnalc68

I'm jealous! I think you got my badges :rolleyes2:

I was in Ouray back in July 2016 and ran a ton of trails and checked into them all, and have yet to see a badge. I too, get the emails about them being behind. It's frustrating though, because all the other people in my group that checked in, already got their badges. Oh well, not the end of the world :)

They Fedexed them to my folks. I haven't lived there since the mid 90's.

gheller

Haha, yeah Moby should have a badge says "Been there, Done that"

I'm hoping to get one mark on my belt before my time is up.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

I downloaded the app a couple months ago in preparation for our Colorado trip in September. I still have to register my vin with the website, but I'm hoping it works. Would be cool to grab a few while we are running trails in Ouray and Telluride.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Yeah we just gave up on it. Guess it wasn't the apps fault as we could never get cell service in the ouray area with att. I don't really care much but it but the people I was with thought it might be cool so we tried it. We were able to get good coverage at moab though so we will see.

Jackal01

I downloaded the app a couple months ago in preparation for our Colorado trip in September. I still have to register my vin with the website, but I'm hoping it works. Would be cool to grab a few while we are running trails in Ouray and Telluride.

I have 2 from the areas we are going. Haven't done anything with them. I'm gonna try to do the rest on the trip. It took a couple months to get them. They do have a call center and if you can provide info on your trip they will send you the badge. One of my trails didn't go through but I called after the trip and hooked me up. I forget what I had to provide but I think it was date, time and gps coord.

Top Bottom