Do you even H8ROADS bro? My crawling build thread.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Really nice Jeep H8ROADS! Looks like you took your time on those rock lights and running the wiring. Super clean! :thumb:

cbilyk23

did you need a winch mounting plate for your warn? ive been wanting to add a zeon to my 10A but im not sure what else goes with the winch for my stock bumper

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
did you need a winch mounting plate for your warn? ive been wanting to add a zeon to my 10A but im not sure what else goes with the winch for my stock bumper

Yes, Maximus3 makes it and many other 10A accessories. Works well!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
:wings::wings::wings:

The time is finally arriving when my baby gets to grow up.....

Should have some more info to post very soon!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Coming Soon:
EVO Double D long arms
37" NTG's on 17x9 ATX Chamber II Pros
Gussets
5.13 Gears
HD Balljoints
Driveshafts
AEV Tire Carrier

Can't wait!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
So what made you bump up from Enforcer of JSpec to Double D long arm?

Technicalities. We were trying to figure out which size shocks to pair with the BDS long arms, because it hadn't really been done before - ultimately Tim thought it best to just go with EVO since we didn't want to have to experiment. He's going to try the Jspec/BDS combo out on his Jeep probably soon and get it figured out, but really there's not a bad choice so I just went with what's available and ready.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Great choice Jack. You will not be disappointed. I've removed BDS kits and replaced them with FTS when I worked their. The craftsmanship is not there.

EVO is above all. Beefy parts with the best joints period. Now I remember the last time you installed a lift kit, you still have my number ? Lol

Top Bottom