Just a Feeler: 2014 Rubicon Front Axle Housing w/extras

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Just wanted to put a feeler out there as I am itching to pull the trigger on a front axle swap. :)

I would be swapping my carrier and gears into a ProRock44 along with all the outer hardware with the exception on the Dynatrac ball joints. In addition to the ball joints, the axle has a few extras included (see below :) ).

The axle is off of my 2014 Rubicon w/ 18,500mi.

Includes:
  • Rubicon front axle housing
  • AEV track bar bracket
  • Lower shock relocation brackets
  • EVO C's
  • Dynatrac ball joints
  • Dynatrac differential cover

Axle would only be available for pickup as shipping would probably make it unreasonable.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if interested.

Thanks for looking! :thumb:
-Morgan

**SOLD**

Last edited:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Nice upgrade! Wasn't ready to pull the trigger on a 60/80 combo yet huh?

Just couldn't justify it. Talked pretty extensively with Dynatrac and the PR44 really seems like the best option. If at some point down the road I have rear axle issues, the PR60 would be more than enough.

Last edited:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I figure now that this is officially for sale, I should probably put a price on it to save some of the PM'ing. :)

Asking $800 and that would include reasonable delivery within the Norcal area.

dwmgcs

Just couldn't justify it. Talked pretty extensively with Dynatrac and the PR44 really seems like the best option. If at some point down the road I have rear axle issues, the PR60 would be more than enough.

I just put a PR44 Unlimited in mine and I couldn't be happier, I think it is probably all you need, if you end up breaking it, then maybe it's time to upgrade, that's what I will do.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I just put a PR44 Unlimited in mine and I couldn't be happier, I think it is probably all you need, if you end up breaking it, then maybe it's time to upgrade, that's what I will do.

Thanks great to hear Dirk! :thumbup:

I talked quite extensively with Dynatrac and they are extremely confident in the PR44 being the right option for 37s. I also spoke quite a bit with NR4x4 and they claim they have never had to warranty even ONE PR44.

As a side note, we need to plan another Oregon visit! We had a blast up there with you guys and would love to come visit again! I'm sure there are a handful of Norcal guys that would make the trip up there for a long weekend of camping and wheeling. Hope all is well! :beer:

dwmgcs

Thanks great to hear Dirk! :thumbup:

I talked quite extensively with Dynatrac and they are extremely confident in the PR44 being the right option for 37s. I also spoke quite a bit with NR4x4 and they claim they have never had to warranty even ONE PR44.

As a side note, we need to plan another Oregon visit! We had a blast up there with you guys and would love to come visit again! I'm sure there are a handful of Norcal guys that would make the trip up there for a long weekend of camping and wheeling. Hope all is well! :beer:

Bobby is up here now and he is bringing his rig over tomorrow so we can finish up a few things and then he and I, David1tontj, Clarks Adventures and SASI4bt,are going to the Salem Jeepers Summer Jam on Saturday then going wheeling at Quack Attack trail on Sunday, he mentioned about having the Norcal group come up for a run or us all coming down there to meet you all for a run, it would be a good time either way.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Bobby is up here now and he is bringing his rig over tomorrow so we can finish up a few things and then he and I, David1tontj, Clarks Adventures and SASI4bt,are going to the Salem Jeepers Summer Jam on Saturday then going wheeling at Quack Attack trail on Sunday, he mentioned about having the Norcal group come up for a run or us all coming down there to meet you all for a run, it would be a good time either way.

We definitely need to plan something. Such an amazing group of down to earth Jeep loving people. Really looking forward to tomorrow. Pretty much all packed and ready!

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug

Sounds like a good plan to me! Maybe we can start thinking about something this fall and I'm sure we can get a good group together to head your way. :thumbup:

Top Bottom