COUNTDOWN to BEDEVILED : Today is the DAY!!

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Goodnite a liven I'm ready to see this video.

Just like all the rest Eddie and Cindy I know its gonna be awesome presentation. :thumb:

Can't wait to see thanks for all of the teaser vids

Petthefish

Does anyone know what time it's going to be released!?

Eddie just said sometime today they have to go over it one more time to make sure everything is good then they will post it.

So just like the rest of us sit back and wait and wait and wait lol

RebelconJk

Eddie just said sometime today they have to go over it one more time to make sure everything is good then they will post it.

Haha! Will do! Can't wait to check out the new vid, as I'm sure a lot of us are!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Does anyone know what time it's going to be released!?

In the past it's usually sometime at night it gets uploaded due to the buffering times thru YouTube. Expect late this afternoon/early evening

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, just a heads up, had to make a few last minute edits but we should be ready to upload it soon. Depending on how things go, should take a couple of hours for it to complete and maybe a bit longer to process. I can zero in on an approximate time as we get closer.

dillard09

Okay, just a heads up, had to make a few last minute edits but we should be ready to upload it soon. Depending on how things go, should take a couple of hours for it to complete and maybe a bit longer to process. I can zero in on an approximate time as we get closer.

ForumRunner_20150802_165528.png

jango

CANT WAIT:clap2::rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, it's uploaded and should be done processing very soon. Get ready for it!! :thumb:

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I gotta admit, I am excited here. Thank you in advance Eddie and Cindy for producing such amazing off road videos. I have searched and I truly believe they are second to none.

Top Bottom