I could not stand much more of it, and decided to contribute elsewhere

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: I spent the whole day out in the garage working on bead locks so I completely missed this guy's first email to me...

Sent: Sunday, October 9, 2016 10:16 AM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: Re: NEW WAYALIFE App & NEW Cooper 40" STT Pro Tires!

Take me off your mailing list immediately.
Armyofmike@gmail.com
~AoM

Going through my emails this morning, I came across this one...

Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 6:14 AM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: Re: Remove my email address

Remove my email address from your mailing list please. Do immediately.

"Do immediately" he says :cheesy:

thardy

Banned
:cheesy: I spent the whole day out in the garage working on bead locks so I completely missed this guy's first email to me...

Guess he doesn't realize that he, himself, is in control of turning those emails off. Pesky FAQ's, ain't nobody got time time to read those!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Well now that we have his email address, I can think of lists of places that would love to have it !

Angry Aussie

It's so funny people actually think we care if they stop contributing here. I forgot it was his contributions I used to build my jeep. Sadly he honestly thinks that if he left others would follow and wayalife would crumble without him. [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

What a loser.

Hey bro no one gives two shits about you or your butt hurt opinions. Piss off!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
It really is! In the years that I have lived here I have really noticed to rude and extremely jealous people... can't wait to move up north!

Two weeks ago a co-worker of mine had the windows smashed out of the work truck he was using so they could steel his overnight bag, work radio, and his brief case. WTF is wrong with people. All in all the windows cost more that everything else they got away with.

Scoop315

Caught the Bug

Don't make him get the Federal Trade Commission after ya!

image.jpeg

Top Bottom