Great Condition JK Dana 30 front axle with 3.73

bsovern

I just upgraded my 2012 JKU from the original Dana 30.
This is a complete axle with 3.73 gears. Come with everything except the rotors and calipers. Great shape, only 30k Mls.

Asking $650 OBO

Located in upstate SC
will ship at buyers expense. Already in crate. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437846673.400253.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437846686.704723.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437846697.057477.jpg

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Welcome to ebay! I mean wayalife. Try reading the rules before you just post your shit for sale. Especially a d30.

USMC Wrangler

bsovern

Wow, you guys are great. Glad I joined the forum!
Member of many forums and been reading yours for a while.
Never expected to be greater so friendly. Guess I will leave your exclusive club of wayalife.
Had jeeps for over 15 years, not a bid poster, sorry wrong generation. I do read a lot and post replies if I have something to add, not just to be a jerk like you guys.

Thanks for great long me with open arms
Btw, I don't care if I sell it-but knower jeepers they always need parts.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wow, you guys are great. Glad I joined the forum!
Member of many forums and been reading yours for a while.
Never expected to be greater so friendly. Guess I will leave your exclusive club of wayalife.
Had jeeps for over 15 years, not a bid poster, sorry wrong generation. I do read a lot and post replies if I have something to add, not just to be a jerk like you guys.

Thanks for great long me with open arms
Btw, I don't care if I sell it-but knower jeepers they always need parts.

You posted this ad the day after you joined. You are here to sell your shit and that's it.

bsovern

Welcome to ebay! I mean wayalife. Try reading the rules before you just post your shit for sale. Especially a d30.

Well, my "shit". Thanks.
Nice to meet you too.
Sorry I didn't introduce myself first.
If you don't like my"shit" then don't read it and don't buy it.
Guess I'm not rich like you and put $7k axles in my Jeep. I'm a regular guy, with a regular budget and I know there are a lot of regular guys out there like me. Some of them are looking for in expensive upgrades.

If you don't want people on your forum that are passionate about Jeeps, but not rich, then I'll leave.

dillard09

Well, my "shit". Thanks.
Nice to meet you too.
Sorry I didn't introduce myself first.
If you don't like my"shit" then don't read it and don't buy it.
Guess I'm not rich like you and put $7k axles in my Jeep. I'm a regular guy, with a regular budget and I know there are a lot of regular guys out there like me. Some of them are looking for in expensive upgrades.

If you don't want people on your forum that are passionate about Jeeps, but not rich, then I'll leave.

Hey they give people shit that dont follow the rules that were agreed to when signing up. That's where all this is coming from. Give a wave and get to know the Wayalife family before trying to sell something.

studebaker37

I just upgraded my 2012 JKU from the original Dana 30.
This is a complete axle with 3.73 gears. Come with everything except the rotors and calipers. Great shape, only 30k Mls.

Asking $650 OBO

Located in upstate SC
will ship at buyers expense. Already in crate. View attachment 155801 View attachment 155802 View attachment 155803

Hey they give people shit that dont follow the rules that were agreed to when signing up. That's where all this is coming from. Give a wave and get to know the Wayalife family before trying to sell something.

i need that axle

Ddays

Hooked
If you read the forum "for a while" as stated why are you surprised at these responses dickhead?

Top Bottom