New Jersey Off Roaders Beware!

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Lol I used to live in upstate NY and would travel to go places. When I was in college my roommate lived in south jersey and I went there with him. Would never go again.

Is that a good enough reason for you or is my opinion still not worth a shot because I don't live in the dirty jerz?

Like I said, it's nothing to write home about. I had a feeling that your visit was just a drive by. I've been all over the country also and can name some states way worse than NJ. But I choose not to be cheesy like some.

seanb123

Like I said, it's nothing to write home about. I had a feeling that your visit was just a drive by. I've been all over the country also and can name some states way worse than NJ. But I choose not to be cheesy like some.

You still upset we said jersey sucks

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Im just trollin you. I hate most things about NJ, but like all other places, it has it's upsides...very few. I do generally hate the east coast and everyone on it though. I can't wait to move out west.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Im just trollin you. I hate most things about NJ, but like all other places, it has it's upsides...very few. I do generally hate the east coast and everyone on it though. I can't wait to move out west.

I agree with this, I hate the east coast more and more everyday. I like my east coast friends tho.

Last edited:

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug

Dude, you must walk around with a scowl on your face. I hope you're close to retirement so you can be at peace soon.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Lol where did I say it was a drive by? Are you really that sensitive about your shitty state?

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Dude, you must walk around with a scowl on your face. I hope you're close to retirement so you can be at peace soon.

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

The way of life (no pun intended) and the politics of the east coast make the people generally big bags of east coast doucheness, especially near major cities. The smalltown USA western mentality is night and day (for the better.) If you don't get it, you haven't been out west enough.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
The way of life (no pun intended) and the politics of the east coast make the people generally big bags of east coast doucheness, especially near major cities. The smalltown USA western mentality is night and day (for the better.) If you don't get it, you haven't been out west enough.

No argument here. I just got back from a two week RV vacation to UT and AZ. The stress just melts off of you out there.

SnailTrail

NJ sucks plain and simple. I cant wait to move out of state. Yea it has nice parts but everything is illegal here. Theres a law for everything you do here.

As far as wharton is concerned, you cant really blame them. With the recent forest fire trucks couldnt get down roads due to the size of some of the mud holes. Not to mention that the water table there is low in spots and can get contaminted by some of the junk that goes out there. Then you have people driving like idiots, leaving trash, partying etc. etc. Its unfortunate because its really one of the only spots to go in NJ.

Sudz

I like the Pine Barrens and occasionally make solo runs down there to get away from it all. I drive out in the middle of nowhere, park the heep, and hike around with my GPS.

I never had issues with the park rangers and can run a whole day without hitting mud and water holes.

I lived on both coasts, Mission Hills neighborhood of San Diego and now Lower Bucks County, PA on the Delaware River, and I do agree the East Coast doesn't compare.

Wharton State Forest

100_3900.jpg

100_3926.jpg

100_3904.jpg

100_3914.jpg

100_3922.jpg

100_3921.jpg

100_3908.jpg

100_3909.jpg

winter time too

100_3697.jpg

100_3706.jpg