Hey I'm Brent

bsovern

On my second Jeep, that is really worth mentioning.

Made a fatal mistake in the forum, guess not of the right generation to understand. Posted something to "sell" before introducing myself.

Anyway, love Jeeps, fell in love with a CJ 5 with a 304 when I was 16. Then a CJ7 later, but those weren't really mine, old ones I picked up and tinkered with-you know caught the bug. Then I bought a 06 Rubi, which now lives near Ouray CO.
my current is a 2012 AEV that I since did a lot of cool stuff too. Will post more about that later( cool lighting tips for the dash, simple mods that go a long way...)

Seems I got off on the wrong foot with some of the members, kinda sucks cause I've been following for over a year. Hope it gets better

dillard09

Welcome to the family from Hermosa Beach! 👊 So where ya from? Would love to see your jeep and some of those mods. 🙋

ITLL GO

Welcome brotha, I'm also new and this is my 2nd jeep. First being a 79 CJ5 with a 304, and I just picked up a 15JKUR. Can't wait to see yours!

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Welcome, thanks for introducing yourself. If you're ever in golden Colorado give me a shout!

Top Bottom