BEDEVILED : An Off Road Adventure Through the Historic Devil’s Canyon Jeep Trail

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'll talk to some people and see what I can do..;). I remember you and Cindy talking about that at the Newbie run. I'm sure the JKX were a blast to attend but with it being so time consuming I'm sure it starts to take some of the fun out of it.

Wow, that would be cool. Just remember that there's a limit as to how many people can go and there are only 7 Saturdays a year that they allow people to run it so we'll need to keep this on the down low during the planning process - if you can make it happen :yup:

Once again, another great film. I can't imagine my little LJ Rubicon with 33's rolling through that canyon. You guys are amazing. I'm ever impressed with the level of equipment (Jeep and video) you guys have.

I love watching all of your videos and watch them regularly. There is no-one out there creating videos like you do. The level of story telling, music, image quality and yet you share it all for free. You guys rock. Thank you.

Thank you. We know that there are TONS of off road videos out there and some are professionally produced by well known manufacturers and vendors. We could never hope to compete against them especially with all the resources they have at their disposal but we're glad to know you still enjoy our films. :yup:

That was a truly awesome video, as usual!!!.. Thank you guys so much for sharing your °lllllll° adventures.:beer:

David

Awesome video guys. I'm moving to the east coast soon. Seeing this stuff is torture!

Another great video add always Eddie and Cindy. Inspiring as I'm just getting ready to start building out my new Rubicon!!!

Thank you guys!

Awesome video as always Eddie and Cindy!! Makes me miss all the great times on the trail!

Well, if you're willing to head out to the east, we could always meet up with you up in the Sierra's :yup:

Very cool video! What a trail! Videos and pics don't generally do justice in terms of the actual size of things compared to when you are there in person. But even on video those rocks look huge. I can only imagine in person how big they really are!

:cheesy: LOL!! It's funny you should say as much as you completely understand things in a way that most do not. Yes, the rocks were actually big enough out here that they actually LOOKED like it on camera too :crazyeyes:

I did not know Trailbud was running a semi-float PR60 and doing just fine with 40s. In case I ever upgrade to a larger tire size, it is good to know the semi-float PR60 will handle the job. Thanks again for the great vid!

Oh yeah, he's running a semi-float 60 just like we used to run back in the day. Honestly, if he were doing it with a set of 40x13.50's, I think it would be fine but with his massive 40x15.50's, it's borderline too much. Like us, he has broken one flange in the past. It is the reason why we moved up to a full-floater.

Very impressive Eddie and Cindy. I enjoyed watching every minute. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the WOL family and experience your adventures. It inspires me to make my own. 

Awesome, we're so glad to hear it!

Wow just about 24 hours and over 6 thousand views!! Nice! I know three of them are from me and the boy lol View attachment 157478

Wow, I just now saw that!! It's hard to believe so many people tuned in to watch our little film in such a short amount of time. Thank you for sharing that here :thumb:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
wayoflife;\ said:
Well, if you're willing to head out to the east, we could always meet up with you up in the Sierra's :yup:

That would be awesome!! I would love to do that only thing that sucks is I had to sale my jeep because it was getting too expensive but I'm working on getting an older one here soon! 😁

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That would be awesome!! I would love to do that only thing that sucks is I had to sale my jeep because it was getting too expensive but I'm working on getting an older one here soon! 

Awe man, I didn't know that, what a bummer! Maybe look into getting an XJ, they are typically dirt cheap and easy to mod.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Awe man, I didn't know that, what a bummer! Maybe look into getting an XJ, they are typically dirt cheap and easy to mod.

Yea I'm pretty bummed out about it but that's what I was thinking of doing or get an old comanche and fix it up too which ever comes first haha

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
So after watching it 5 times, I still cant get over how "real deal" this captures the epic trek. It speaks volumes to all the planning and passion about the adventure and the commitment to sharing it by you and Cindy. Beyond the incredibly professional production, what i love is the story telling of which none was planned.
You and Cindy truly love this and it shows. That part at the end of the video when you close and its clear its been a really long adrenaline day is priceless. Thank you both for letting me share the adventure with great friends. 👏

Napalm

I was finally able to watch this film, and I must say; it was fantastic!

You guys do an excellent job with Editing, effects, and most importantly wheeling.

Your videos do an incredible job of painting a picture on what a "Wayalife" truly is. Not just driving over stuff and having a lifted vehicle, but sharing a common interest with friends, having a great time exploring some history, and overcoming challenging obstacles on some of the best trails in the Country.

Proud to be apart of this community.

jesse3638

Hooked
Wow, that would be cool. Just remember that there's a limit as to how many people can go and there are only 7 Saturdays a year that they allow people to run it so we'll need to keep this on the down low during the planning process - if you can make it happen :yup:

What planning process?...;)

mastrcruse

Awesome video Eddie! Thanks for sharing. The trail looks like a beast! Do you mind sharing what video editing software you use? I'm currently using the go pro software which is okay but doesn't allow you to do much. Looking forward to your next video!

Jake Wilson

I sure hope you guys are going to do this run again in the next few years because I would LOVE to join in. At the rate my build is going I should be built enough to do this by Christmas of 2016! Great video guys and gals!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Another awesome video guys! :thumb: We really appreciate all the hard work you two put into the adventures. An epic day on the trail with great friends in a place where very few travel - priceless!!! :yup:

steve, the funny part about that was Cindy’s voice behind me saying “I got that” on video … AARRGGHH please don’t use that!!! Oh well, the way the jeep lurched to the drivers side it was just a natural reaction; one that I have worked hard not to repeat! :blush:

In all honesty Don I prob would have reacted the same way just because it is just a natural reaction.

Ragnar JK

Finally got the time to sit down and watch this - all I can say is wow...this was an epic run and like so many have said - would not have been possible without good friends watching out for each other. Best times of your life are spent with good friends in strange places - sometimes your just lucky enough to be able to relive it because talented people are a part of it. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for making all of it possible.

Top Bottom