Stock front driveshaft

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Looking for a stock front driveshaft to use as a spare. Must fit a 2012+ MANUAL JK.

Would like to get a JE Reel, but it's not in the budget right now.

Willing to give a little $ or trade some stock parts for the stock shaft. Will pay shipping.

NightKrawler

Hey bud I have my stock front and rear drive shaft from a 2012 automatic. If its compatible and you're willing to pick it up from Orange County I'm sure we can figure something out

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Hey bud I have my stock front and rear drive shaft from a 2012 automatic. If its compatible and you're willing to pick it up from Orange County I'm sure we can figure something out

Sorry man, life got ahead of me and haven't been on the forum much. Just caught your post. Sorry, I'm quite a ways away from you in Missouri and the manual front driveshaft is not the same as the automatic, but thanks for the offer! :thumb:

NightKrawler

Sorry man, life got ahead of me and haven't been on the forum much. Just caught your post. Sorry, I'm quite a ways away from you in Missouri and the manual front driveshaft is not the same as the automatic, but thanks for the offer! :thumb:

No worries bud, life has a way of doing that. Good luck

Kickrocks

Ok, if Kickrocks doesn't get back to me on what he has available I'll let you know. He's within driving distance for me. When will yours be available?

Sorry, was on the road. But mine wont work for you either. Mine came off a 2014 JKUR Auto.

Benito

Caught the Bug
Ok, if Kickrocks doesn't get back to me on what he has available I'll let you know. He's within driving distance for me. When will yours be available?

I'm looking to install my 1350 this weekend. So Tuesday I guess. The 1350 weighed 36lbs so this would weigh less I would think. I'll pm my zip.

Top Bottom