2013 JKU Hard Top

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Selling the Factory Hard Top off of my 2013 JKU. I used it for 2 winters and stored it rest of time. I think there may be a couple very very light scratches from normal use, otherwise it is in pristine condition. Have the top, freedom panels, freedom panel storage bag, and hardware. Spackle black with tinted windows. No longer running the Jeep in the winter after what happened to my coilovers last year so dont need it. Located in Michigan. $1300 OBO. Here is picture of it on my JKU. It is in my indoor storage unit, if anyone wants any pictures I could go take some this weekend.

20141102_141520.jpg

PS K.D.C.H. sorry to post another top for sale when there is already one. Hate doing that. But since you are in Cali and I'm in Michigan I'm thinking there is enough distance between them.

K.D.C.H

Selling the Factory Hard Top off of my 2013 JKU. I used it for 2 winters and stored it rest of time. I think there may be a couple very very light scratches from normal use, otherwise it is in pristine condition. Have the top, freedom panels, freedom panel storage bag, and hardware. Spackle black with tinted windows. No longer running the Jeep in the winter after what happened to my coilovers last year so dont need it. Located in Michigan. $1300 OBO. Here is picture of it on my JKU. It is in my indoor storage unit, if anyone wants any pictures I could go take some this weekend.

View attachment 158259

PS K.D.C.H. sorry to post another top for sale when there is already one. Hate doing that. But since you are in Cali and I'm in Michigan I'm thinking there is enough distance between them.

haha no worries at all. I think mine might be sold already anyway. A guy answered my CL post and said he's coming to pick it up on Monday.

GLWS

Cesar jk

View attachment 158259

Quick question sorry it doest have anything to do with the top but looking to get co soon and was wondering what happened to your co

Top Bottom