2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Tenth Anniversary Edition

Big C 86

The hood is pretty sick, I like it alot. The red seats and accents are quite nice as well. But with an MSRP $3k more without options then the 13' JKUR I built under build and price, I just dont know if its worth it.:thinking:

Actually we've been playing with the vehicle builder in Dealerconnect, and it looks like connectivity, power convenience and leather are standard, so the price really isn't much of a hike over a normal Rubi. Add a hard top and you're just over $37,000 on a two door...we have a couple 2 doors well over $38k on the lot right now. That being said, I doubt you'll see these discounted below invoice like you see on every other Wrangler, so the difference will be more exaggerated once you start talking sale price.

TLAW719

Actually we've been playing with the vehicle builder in Dealerconnect, and it looks like connectivity, power convenience and leather are standard, so the price really isn't much of a hike over a normal Rubi. Add a hard top and you're just over $37,000 on a two door...we have a couple 2 doors well over $38k on the lot right now. That being said, I doubt you'll see these discounted below invoice like you see on every other Wrangler, so the difference will be more exaggerated once you start talking sale price.

I'll have to wait until they hit the lots and see what they're selling for with certain options before i make a decision on that. For now I'm still not sure its worth it. i can already see a stupid high dealer mark up because its an anniversary edition. I really wouldnt be surprised if they have a $50k plus price tag and my local dealer.

Rock-itman

The design of the Hood looks a bit odd IMO. Wouldnt all the water ice and any other outside source of dew / rain /sleet / melted snow , go rt under the hood . Looks like a good channel rt in , not so sure about that design for funtionality !! But again Just my opinion . Def dont run it w/an open air box !!!!! :thinking:

t0fudelivery

Saw these at the LA Auto Show last month...definitely liking the red outlines on the Rubicon fender logo...not too crazy about the red seats though

jksmith93

I didn't think i liked this edition, but that billet silver unlimited has got me changing my mind... I'm not a fan of the seats though.

jeepmojo

nice but the color is proned to accidents ill bet

had this color on my car and people would almost hit you not paying attention cuz it blends with the road!

I think its nice all around but if that two door is 50 grand id say no way ! but hell if you have the money and you love it buy it ! I would pass on it nothing on it screams 50 grand but thereagain nothing screams 30 or 22! its called sticker:shock: these things certainly arnt holding up to the expectations with quality control

Last edited:
Top Bottom