Windrock - 24-25 OCT 15

bonedaddy

I can vouch for the capabilities of a stock JK, still amazed by what we were able to do at Uwharrie... as long as you guys are willing to spot i'm down...

Dubzy

This is true... Nothing a little peer pressure can't fix lol. Just kidding

Sometimes all you need is a little push. I'm sure MedixJK could talk the easy group into running medium. He got me to run some things I had no intention of at Uwharrie.

Dubzy

Unfortunately I don't think so. Taking 6 weeks off this summer and having a couple of weddings I'm in is waaay more expensive than originally planned.

But never count me completely out. Windrock is only like a 16 hour ride for me.

RebelconJk

We're in!! Put me down. Prob going to camp that weekend. Is anybody else camping? Are we running trails on Sat, and Sunday? Or just Sat?

Scrambler

Ha! Oh im not saying id puss out on lack of sleep. Lol. I wouldnt be able to get there till around 10am saturday at best...

You can Gravel road out to where we are that time. Shouldn't be a problem getting to us as long as you can get us on the CB's (more likely) or a cell phone (not as likely) so we can let you know where we are at.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Ha! Oh im not saying id puss out on lack of sleep. Lol. I wouldnt be able to get there till around 10am saturday at best...

You can Gravel road out to where we are that time. Shouldn't be a problem getting to us as long as you can get us on the CB's (more likely) or a cell phone (not as likely) so we can let you know where we are at.

^^ What he said! ^^

Top Bottom