JKS flex links

If you have a Rubicon with the electronic disconnect you already have the best set-up. Just get the right fixed length links and be done with it.

For those without a Rubicon sway bar I could see where this would be appealing but my thoughts of something like this are the same as the Currie Anti-rock sway bars. You are sacrificing either flex or stability. You can't have both.

Spudcannons

Those seem interesting but might limit flex with a connected swaybar. I don't see why you would spend 3x as much as fixed links, which seem to do the trick as long as they are the right length, for those especially since they are a new product and could be a gamble.

Where I think they may be an advantage is at high speed when you need to be connected but want a little more travel and side-to-side isolation. Still, I'd pass.

lulu2533

Yeah, the price is a bit high. I'm waiting for some reviews to come out.
Anybody have any good suggestions for a set of fixed links for the RK 2.5 max travel kit? Was thinking either longer RK links or EVO links. Any others I should be looking at?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yeah, the price is a bit high. I'm waiting for some reviews to come out.
Anybody have any good suggestions for a set of fixed links for the RK 2.5 max travel kit? Was thinking either longer RK links or EVO links. Any others I should be looking at?

The jks adjustable links are really good

Top Bottom