N. GA Suds & Grub - Sept. 2

longarmwj

I'll be there! Can't wait to finally meet my fellow wayalifers. Except for Oscar Mike. I've already met him πŸ˜‚

Big b

I wish this was closer to the mall of Georgia area. We would love to meet up with you guys, but Marietta will be too far out of the way on a weeknight. Hopefully most everybody will be at the Jasper event though.

thardy

Banned
I wish this was closer to the mall of Georgia area. We would love to meet up with you guys, but Marietta will be too far out of the way on a weeknight. Hopefully most everybody will be at the Jasper event though.

Yeah, giving the folks on the NW side a break this go around. With folks being in that general area for Jeep Fest, it just makes sense. Especially since we've had one near the Mall of Ga and the other near Perimeter mall.

As much as I hate to say it, next one might have to be ITP.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Yeah, giving the folks on the NW side a break this go around. With folks being in that general area for Jeep Fest, it just makes sense. Especially since we've had one near the Mall of Ga and the other near Perimeter mall.

As much as I hate to say it, next one might have to be ITP.

That'd be nice!

thardy

Banned
Sunday Bump! Looking forward to see everyone in a couple days! Can't wait to see Fir-na-tine's rig and OscarMike's new axles!!

trailless

Caught the Bug
Everyone still in!?

I just mapped it out on Google and it'll take me 1 hour if I leave at 6 from the airport. Looks like crazy traffic through Marietta during this time of day.

Anyways, I'm still planning on being there.

thardy

Banned
I just mapped it out on Google and it'll take me 1 hour if I leave at 6 from the airport...

Anyways, I'm still planning on being there.

Sweet! Good to hear. See ya tomorrow.

You and Will figure out a good spot for the next one!

Grubbicon

N. GA Suds & Grub - Sept. 2

Preferably not in hell....I mean downtown ATL. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ JK. Well come to you guys for the next one.

Downtown is generous for that one. That is the land of Midtown which is even worse!!! At least down has guns πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Also im still in for tomorrow night.

thardy

Banned
Awesome! Glad you made it in safely! Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.

I might end up out that way earlier than 7, just depends on the work day. I'll post up if I do for those that might be in the area.

Top Bottom