Free pro comp wheels

bonedaddy

Times like these are just one of the many reasons why I am here and proud to be a member of the WAL community...

- Donnie

Panda

This is what family is all about! I have met the best people here on Wayalife !!!

^^^this :yup: my best friends are all here :thumb:

Thanks all of you guys for the kind words :thumb: really just glad to help out a forum member anytime

CamBam925

Damn wish I could have jumped on this! Guess I should have joined a little earlier to get those 50 posts huh? Hahah

gtony12

Caught the Bug
^^^this :yup: my best friends are all here :thumb:

Thanks all of you guys for the kind words :thumb: really just glad to help out a forum member anytime

Wow!!! That all I can say!

Rob and Cathy drove 2 hour to meet me in standford to bring and deliver rims they where giving to me. I can't say thank you enough and how excited I am to be able to have rims on my jeep! I hope I will be able to give this much to other WAYALIFErs as they did for me. The friends I have made has been so great!

Thank you Rob and Cathy it was so awesome meeting you both and look forward to jeepn, wine tasting and hanging out!!!!

Tim at there new home waiting to be mounted[emoji3][emoji106]🏻
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443327594.910066.jpg

JAGS

Hooked

Rob and Cathy drove 2 hour to meet me in standford to bring and deliver rims they where giving to me. I can't say thank you enough and how excited I am to be able to have rims on my jeep! I hope I will be able to give this much to other WAYALIFErs as they did for me. The friends I have made has been so great!

Thank you Rob and Cathy it was so awesome meeting you both and look forward to jeepn, wine tasting and hanging out!!!!

View attachment 166606

Some good peeps right there for sure!![emoji106][emoji106]

Panda

View attachment 166606

Very cool meeting you tony, your very welcome and I'm so glad they went to someone who is a great part of this community and thank you for a nice bottle of wine :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

SevenSlotSpartan

Dang Panda way to be classy! Great example no doubt! It's so great to be able to scroll through the classifieds if you're in need of a really good laugh, but to be able to see just straight class like this is truly incredible. Thanks to you guys for being so welcoming to us newbies and really showing us what the Wayalife is all about!

The more I check out this site, I'm so sure impressed that people here seem to really be great group of people. Makes me want to give away all my extra parts to active WOL members. I look forward to meeting up for a WOL run as soon as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom