Hi lift jacks

GCM 2

We use a Hi Lift a lot during the King the of Hammers race when.........

- You have no reverse gear, which means
- You are going to winch a lot, which means
- You are going to probably melt your synthetic line to the winch drum at some point, which means
- Once you are high centered on a boulder in canyon and you need to stack rocks under tires, so...

You break out the Hi Lift jack and use your badass beadlock ring on your ATX Slabs (by KMC Wheels) as your jack point to lift the vehicle high enough to drive off the boulders.........and then repeat the entire process each and every time you enter another canyon until you finish the race and/or time out with a DNF. Other than that, I never use a Hi Lift very much, if ever.

Example; Attach hi-lift to wheel, lift race car, stack rocks under race car, lower race car on to rocks attempt to drive off rocks. Repeat if necessary.

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

60% of the time, it works every time. For all other occasions ride the quarter panel and rigorously bounce race car to the point of physical exhaustion.

IMG_1475.jpg

Succes! Drive to next obstacle or canyon. Wave good bye to OverlanderJK, who cheered for you the entire time

IMG_1485.jpg

TeamFaust

We use a Hi Lift a lot during the King the of Hammers race when.........

- You have no reverse gear, which means
- You are going to winch a lot, which means
- You are going to probably melt your synthetic line to the winch drum at some point, which means
- Once you are high centered on a boulder in canyon and you need to stack rocks under tires, so...

You break out the Hi Lift jack and use your badass beadlock ring on your ATX Slabs (by KMC Wheels) as your jack point to lift the vehicle high enough to drive off the boulders.........and then repeat the entire process each and every time you enter another canyon until you finish the race and/or time out with a DNF. Other than that, I never use a Hi Lift very much, if ever.

Example; Attach hi-lift to wheel, lift race car, stack rocks under race car, lower race car on to rocks attempt to drive off rocks. Repeat if necessary...

60% of the time, it works every time. For all other occasions ride the quarter panel and rigorously bounce race car to the point of physical exhaustion...

Succes! Drive to next obstacle or canyon. Wave good bye to OverlanderJK, who cheered for you the entire time

Love it!! :cheesy:

hogtyed

My brother and I decided to go through a mud hole that was deeper than we thought.:doh: Of course we got stuck . The closest thing to winch to was about 4' shy of the winch rope & straps. After pondering :hmm: for a few minutes. We decided to put the Hi Lift between the straps & winch rope. Hi Lift to the rescue. :thumb:

Top Bottom