Hinrichs 2.0

....again, based on what I have experienced the sensor does not have to be pulled out during carrier install but it does have to be installed before the carrier goes in. The rear DOES have to be pulled out AND installed ahead of the carrier. The only way this should be an issue is if the sensor was installed after the carrier. If this was what happened I bet the rear is wrong too.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Yeah plunger installed after, we are going to pull apart the front tomorrow and make sure it's in the correct position.

We pulled it out far tonight and it wasn't locked and would turn better, but the traction control was acting up fierce and making it steer odd again.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Well the jeep is still siting....no big surprise there. I am going to run out tonight, or take the day off tomorrow and go there and see what we can figure out.

With the plunger removed, the jeep will turn like it should. In the test drive however after that, all was good, then I was going around the road behind the shop and lost steering when the traction control had a fit....not really sure why this is happening but it means I cant drive it home.

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Well the jeep is still siting....no big surprise there. I am going to run out tonight, or take the day off tomorrow and go there and see what we can figure out.

With the plunger removed, the jeep will turn like it should. In the test drive however after that, all was good, then I was going around the road behind the shop and lost steering when the traction control had a fit....not really sure why this is happening but it means I cant drive it home.

Wishing it was going better for you.
Sounds like a cluster

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Wishing it was going better for you.
Sounds like a cluster

Man your having some bad luck. Hope you get it all figured out shortly.

Yeah its been a royal pain, and my shop is so backed up right now with a show this weekend they havnt had a chance to look at it again. We pulled the plunger last night, and from digging around I think I found the Issue. Its going for an alignment this morning just incase, and last night I messed with the steering wheel centering which made the traction control settle down.

For now, I am just going to leave that sensor out so I can drive it around.

Top Bottom