Hinrichs 2.0

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! Do the 37's come in 13.5 too? I thought Eddie's post of Rubicat said they were 13.5.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes, they come in a 13.50 width too and that's what I'm running. At that size, they are load range E as well. Unless you're running 3.5" of back spacing or full width axles, you are going to have rubbing issues with them.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hinrichs or coz, Why no 13.50s. Tire coverage or BS? I noticed they're about $11 cheaper.

We both went 12.5 due to stupid PA inspection laws and sticking out to far. I also went with 12.5 cause I run chamber pros and they are only 4" of backspacing so I knew I would run my coilovers hard in tight turns even just on the street let alone the trail

FuriousDz

Yes, they come in a 13.50 width too and that's what I'm running. At that size, they are load range E as well. Unless you're running 3.5" of back spacing or full width axles, you are going to have rubbing issues with them.

Thanks, that's pretty cool they come in both. Yeah, I ran the toyos which were 13.5 and needed spacers to stop the rubbing on the control arms.

FuriousDz

We both went 12.5 due to stupid PA inspection laws and sticking out to far. I also went with 12.5 cause I run chamber pros and they are only 4" of backspacing so I knew I would run my coilovers hard in tight turns even just on the street let alone the trail

Cool, thanks for the response. Wow I didn't realize they were that strict. In jersey it basically comes down to emissions now.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Oh yeah, you would definitely see rubbing of your control arms with 13.50's on Chambers.

Thanks, that's pretty cool they come in both. Yeah, I ran the toyos which were 13.5 and needed spacers to stop the rubbing on the control arms.

I should note that we found the Cooper 13.50 to have a physical foot print that was a bit wider than a Toyo MT too.

FuriousDz

Oh yeah, you would definitely see rubbing of your control arms with 13.50's on Chambers.

I should note that we found the Cooper 13.50 to have a physical foot print that was a bit wider than a Toyo MT too.

Really? Good to know! Definitely going to have to give these a look when it comes time for my lift and tires. I plan on running slabs assuming I can still get them since I'm about a year away.

By the way hinrichs your build thread has been awesome! Nice to see how quick you were able to get things going!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Saw RiverRaiders shop today....it was interesting, and waste of a 4 hour round trip drive for the reason I went.

Top Bottom