new to the wol site and here is my build over the last year

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You sure? I thought that is why some use rubber bushings versus metal. Reduces the road vibration.

But, I have had MC control arms for over 30k miles. No issues with mine.

Good to know, because they are so new I'm interested to see how they hold up after 50,75k + is all.

I run stock arm and arms with Johnny Joints, no noticeable difference in ride, but I am running soft coils.

The metalcloak coils actually ride very well. As for their joints I put about 15k miles on them before I took them off, and now they are on my wife's jeep with about 5k more miles. They have held up so far, but who really nows how long.

Thanks for chiming in Richard. I hope they do well, just curious how they'll hold up, I know you wheel quite a bit.

Good to know, because they are so new I'm interested to see how they hold up after 50,75k + is all.

I run stock arm and arms with Johnny Joints, no noticeable difference in ride, but I am running soft coils.

Thanks for chiming in Richard. I hope they do well, just curious how they'll hold up, I know you wheel quite a bit.

Na. My jeep has never been off road before.

I'm sure you know that control arms don't improve ride quality, and I have no experience on the MC coils.

I am referring to putting their joints to the test by wheeling the Jeep, putting a few thousand miles on them and seeing how they hold up. For example the Teraflex bushings blow out after only a few ten thousand miles.

I don't remember saying the arms would help the ride quality... I was just saying the lift in general is extreamly nice?... I have put over 10k on them no issues yet?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I don't remember saying the arms would help the ride quality... I was just saying the lift in general is extreamly nice?... I have put over 10k on them no issues yet?

Maybe I misunderstood when I asked for info on the bushings and your reply was about how the ride quality was good.

allwhitejeeps

Do you mind me asking what the advantage of having the dual steering stablizers is? I have a Fox Steering stabilizer, but only and the passenger side.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Do you mind me asking what the advantage of having the dual steering stablizers is? I have a Fox Steering stabilizer, but only and the passenger side.

Smoke and mirrors. If nothing else they mask problems like worn out ball joints and unit bearing. They reduce "bump steer" but if you maintain your suspension and run appropriate tire pressure you don't even need a steering stabilizer.

allwhitejeeps

Smoke and mirrors. If nothing else they mask problems like worn out ball joints and unit bearing. They reduce "bump steer" but if you maintain your suspension and run appropriate tire pressure you don't even need a steering stabilizer.

Okay thank you.

WOW! You have a really sick Jeep. Gave me a bunch of ideas for what to do with mine ahha
Hell yeah man that's awesome, and thanks for the compliment!!

Yeah I switched to the ats a few months back I got that when I was brand new to all this stuff

Yep all my stuff is maintained very often and my ball joints were all replaced with synergy ball joints a few months back..

Welcome to Wayalife! Totally bad ass build.:yup:
Thanks linebacker and thanks for welcoming me over to wol

I have the spod controlled, just not with the air gauge. What do you have yours hooked to?
I have my 50 inch light / 4 pod lights /rock lights /rear lights/ viair / locker
Great looking rig!
Thank you!!!
Looking good Joe! Great looking rig and welcome to WAL
Thank you and I appreciate that

Top Bottom