I think I screwed up!

RedRum

Yea I couldn't do that I wouldn't go to work anymore they only reason I wake I wake before the sun 5 days a week and commute 100 miles each way is because " jeep parts " lol luckily I have a work vehicle but could never get rid of the jeep ... Not even if there was a fire !!!

bigtrucker52

Yeah like what some people are saying you will regret it and it's probably not the greatest decision but in the end you'd have made the right decision. Like somebody said there may be new options on the next gen wrangler that everyone will like and want on our jks but whether you get a jk or a next gen then you will be starting new and have a fresh start. If you get another jk then you can take your old one as a learning experience and put on the stuff that you liked and then put on different stuff than what you didn't like on it or liked but wanted to try something else that you wanted to try but didn't since you already had something on that worked and you liked. If you get the next gen you could put the new stuff on the jeep after they change over to the next gen and test things out for future next gen owners

TC2019

Been there, done that! Sold my '66CJ and bought a used '67 Vette. The Vette was a very nice car but every weekend when my buddies hit the trail I had to hitch a ride or sit around hating life. You'll be back!:yup:

given the opportunity is burn a CJ to the ground for a 67 Vette. Lol

Tumbleweed

You can start putting money aside for the New Wrangler...whenever it comes out. A full review will be in order then.

Top Bottom