Wheel size?

JakeJK

One more question, how wide are stock JK 17 inch wheels? I've asked this before but I forgot where and what the answer was. The 12.5 inch wides I'll fit on then correct?

One more question, how wide are stock JK 17 inch wheels? I've asked this before but I forgot where and what the answer was. The 12.5 inch wides I'll fit on then correct?
yes. Some places may refuse to mount them cause it isnt within tire manufacturer spec, but its fine. Actually can help hold a bead when aired down.

17 x 7.5" with 6" Backspacing
i was thinking it was 6.25, but i could be wrong...

JakeJK

17 x 7.5" with 6" Backspacing

yes. Some places may refuse to mount them cause it isnt within tire manufacturer spec, but its fine. Actually can help hold a bead when aired down.

i was thinking it was 6.25, but i could be wrong...

I think I remember hearing 6.25 but then again I forgot the first time haha, and okay hopefully my go to will put the tires on for me

kerrhau

Medic is right. I called Goodyear and asked them to just bolt my 33s up, were already mounted and balanced, from DTD, they said they don't do aftermarket or that big of tire.

I think I remember hearing 6.25 but then again I forgot the first time haha, and okay hopefully my go to will put the tires on for me

Sweet. Always good to have a go-to guy. And i just double checked for my own sake. Its 6.25"

JakeJK

Sweet. Always good to have a go-to guy. And i just double checked for my own sake. Its 6.25"

Yep we have been going to him for years with multiple cars, I'd assume he will do it no problem, if not our off road shop most likely will

Top Bottom