Jeep Shop in Phoenix, AZ area

AZMikeD

Hi, can anybody recommend a good, trustworthy Jeep shop/off-road shop in the Phoenix area? Preferably in the East Valley as I live in Chandler and work in Tempe. I'm looking for an experienced shop than can do general mechanic work but is also experienced in modifications, such as lifts.

I am going to need to drive from Phoenix to Anaheim in a couple of weeks and was hoping to have someone experienced look over the Jeep I just purchased. I am reasonably mechanical but this is my first Jeep so I want someone more experienced than myself to take a good look at it in case there is anything that I missed. The Jeep is a 2006 'LJ'.

Thanks!

Last edited:

TheFunSmith

Hey Mike, if I was you, I'd check out "Letz Roll Offroad" in Mesa. While I have never been there personally, there seems to be a loyal backing on the local boards, and the owner, Andrew, sounds like a great guy from the people that mention the place. You could also try "Absolute Offroad", which is where I take my JK to, and the owner, Jason, has treated me overall very well, and keeps me as a happy customer. He certainly beat the hell out of 4 wheel parts' customer service and install quality, and his hourly rate is pretty damn reasonable. The downside to "Absolute Offroad" for you will be that they are located right near where the i17 meets up with the 101, so it'll be pretty far north for you.

AZMikeD

Hey Mike, if I was you, I'd check out "Letz Roll Offroad" in Mesa. While I have never been there personally, there seems to be a loyal backing on the local boards, and the owner, Andrew, sounds like a great guy from the people that mention the place. You could also try "Absolute Offroad", which is where I take my JK to, and the owner, Jason, has treated me overall very well, and keeps me as a happy customer. He certainly beat the hell out of 4 wheel parts' customer service and install quality, and his hourly rate is pretty damn reasonable. The downside to "Absolute Offroad" for you will be that they are located right near where the i17 meets up with the 101, so it'll be pretty far north for you.

Thanks for the suggestions!

BadApple

Letzroll is terrible the shop does terrible work. I know numerous friends that have had their jeeps messed up by this shop. Absolute is a great shop as is cutting edge.

Arizona

BTW X2 to this - Jason is the man!

AZMikeD

Thanks for everyone's suggestions. Based on the suggestions I am going to try to get up to Absolute. I only have the rest of this week so the logistics may be tricky to work out but I don't mind traveling for a good shop. A good, honest mechanic is hard to find.

Appreciate it!
Michael

Templar

I can also vouch for Jason at Absolute Offroad in North Phoenix. I believe they are a EVO MFG Authorized Dealer, and Jason is a good honest hard working guy. I just had him weld my EVO C-Gussets and EVO Sliders today. I'm bringing it back to him next week for 4.88 gears & drive shaft, and to do the optional welding the track bar brackets. I'm basically having him do anything I can't do myself (or don't trust myself to do!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom