Wrinkled my JK

Thruxton865

I was wheeling at my friends in my all stock JK. I was having a great time and we were all amazed at what I was getting through on my stock tires. Well my friend Steve went through a section with his lifted 32 tired YJ and had a lot of problems. So I decided it would be a great idea to take mine through. We made it through after hitting a tree with the bumper. But hey I made it. I will post better pics later, I am starting a new bumper fund if anyone wants to contribute :thumb: IMG_20150821_205938921.jpg

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Try heating it with a hair dryer, it may pop back out. Otherwise chop it or keep an eye on Craigslist. Or if any local jeep clubs there have forums/sites watch them too. We usually have one a month in our group that someone is giving away.

Rccrwlr

I was wheeling at my friends in my all stock JK. I was having a great time and we were all amazed at what I was getting through on my stock tires. Well my friend Steve went through a section with his lifted 32 tired YJ and had a lot of problems. So I decided it would be a great idea to take mine through. We made it through after hitting a tree with the bumper. But hey I made it. I will post better pics later, I am starting a new bumper fund if anyone wants to contribute :thumb: View attachment 162418
Set it up for you! Good luck
www.gofundme.com/Thruxton865

Big b

I have a factory front with fog lights I need to get out of the basement. Located just east of ATL. Let me know if interested.

RedRum

Yea that sucks but it's part of wheeling the first time I took my rubicon to Rausch it had a thousand miles on it and it's a 250 miles drive there lol just relax and remember pretty much anything can be fixed lol

If you're by Nj you can have mine

Top Bottom