Looking the change my suspension up

JakeJK

Actually I don't expect a lift to ride worse than stock. You clearly haven't ridden in quality suspension lots of you expect shitty ride quality.

I have the same RK 2.5 and after 5k+ miles it still rides harsh. Not much better than terrorflex which is probably the worst.

Sooooooo RK isn't quality or what we are comparing it to isn't quality?

jkwebbie

Describe 'that bad'? It's better then terrorflex but not much better. I won't change now until I do coilovers.

Are you going to go with EVO bolt one? And yea I've heard Terrorflex are pretty shitty with their coils. I heard their new triple rate coils compress real bad and ride really stiff, basically making it a singe rate coil. I haven't seen or rode in a Jeep with them on, just heard that somewhere

jkwebbie

What are the pros and cons of drop brackets vs LCA ? Just curios.

Get LCAs, they are adjustable and stronger than your stock ones. I've heard many people say they regret getting drop brackets over LCAs. Just spend the extra fee bucks and get LCAs, you won't be disappointed

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Are you going to go with EVO bolt one? And yea I've heard Terrorflex are pretty shitty with their coils. I heard their new triple rate coils compress real bad and ride really stiff, basically making it a singe rate coil. I haven't seen or rode in a Jeep with them on, just heard that somewhere

Don't know yet. It's not going to happen anytime soon.

Top Bottom