Wave from Mesa Arizona!

AZmallcrawler

Hey Jeepers, names Matt! Was just introduced to WAL from a buddy. I'm a broke college student making the best of my 07 JKU! Don't have much done to her at the moment, but have big plans(don't we all!) haha
If anyone is in the area, I'd love to meet up and add some desert pin striping!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441162287.791730.jpg

Welcome to WayaLife from Scottsdale, Matt. As long as you can afford a tank of gas... You can get out and wheel that jeep !!! Just be smart about your wheeling to avoid any repair costs, and you'll be enjoying the great Arizona backcountry. :rock:

TheFunSmith

Welcome to Wayalife from Scottsdale! I too am a college student out here in the valley, and would be more than happy to take you out on a few easier and moderate trails. Also, there is a medium sized group of us from this forum that meet up locally for trail runs and the like.

AZmallcrawler

Welcome to Wayalife from Scottsdale! I too am a college student out here in the valley, and would be more than happy to take you out on a few easier and moderate trails. Also, there is a medium sized group of us from this forum that meet up locally for trail runs and the like.

That would be awesome! What are you studying? Shoot me a dm, can never have enough jeep friends!

Top Bottom