Wave from East Texas!

jmy

Just wanted to give a WAVE and say hello! I recently joined the forum and have been lurking here for a few days. I have to admit I'm currently living vicariously through all of your posts. So far I've really enjoyed the forum discussions and videos. I've owned numerous Jeeps over the past 20 years, including a 94 YJ (still trying to dig up a pic of that one), two 95 YJ's and an 08 JK (pictured).

It's been a few years since I've owned one, but I am working on going from no Jeeps in the family to a dual rig household...I'm in a Ram crew cab at the moment and my wife is driving a Tahoe. Although she has never owned a Jeep, I would like to get her on board with a trade to a 15 or 16 JKU Sahara for her, and a 16 JK Sport with the bare essentials for me.

Until then, I'll be bumping around the forums and getting ideas from the community and hopefully sooner than later, I'll be posting pics of my newest Jeep!

08 JK.jpg 95 YJ Mods.jpg 95 YJ New.jpg 95 YJ Sahara.jpg

jmy

Welcome from PA, nice YJ's, I also had a '94 and a '98 TJ Sahara.

Thanks Johnlmt33, I bought the Black YJ brand new in December 95, options were aluminum wheels, carpet, back seat and a passenger side mirror. It's crazy how far they've come along.

I purchased the 95 Sahara in 99 with 19k original miles...it was loaded up with a 6 cyl and air conditioning. Loved both of them!

jmy

After several months of research I was able to go from no Jeep to a two Jeep garage!

A 2015 JKUS for my wife, hardtop, auto w/ 3.73 gears and Trac-Lok, connectivity and power convenience w/ Alpine.

A 2016 JKWW w/auto and hardtop, manual windows and doors for me. Going to add a sub and upgrade the other speakers pretty quickly in mine. Other than that, the plan is to enjoy both of them in their stock form for now. The weather has been really nice here in East Texas lately, so the open air freedom has been a joy over the past couple of weeks! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445272215.318532.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445272275.701720.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445272327.725014.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445272357.256362.jpg

Top Bottom