App issues

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Damn. What the hell is going on. I'm gonna try to re-install again.

Yea because I got the notification that you quoted me here. I found with the old app too that if you go into settings and turn off and then turn back on your notifications it started working for me as well.

JAGS

Hooked
Yea because I got the notification that you quoted me here. I found with the old app too that if you go into settings and turn off and then turn back on your notifications it started working for me as well.

Yup. That was the first thing I tried. Just deleted and installed the app again. Restarted the phone for good measure too.

Weird that it was the 25th same as Clem.

David1tontj

Yup. That was the first thing I tried. Just deleted and installed the app again. Restarted the phone for good measure too.

Weird that it was the 25th same as Clem.

Did you ever get your notifications fixed? Mine still has the last notification on the 25th as well...

Driving me crazy not knowing when people quote me.

JAGS

Hooked
Did you ever get your notifications fixed? Mine still has the last notification on the 25th as well...

Driving me crazy not knowing when people quote me.

Nope, still the same. I've tried just about everything. Can't think of what the issue could be???

David1tontj

Nope, still the same. I've tried just about everything. Can't think of what the issue could be???

Yeah- I just deleted and reinstalled new app... Still nothing. Shit off phone, turned off and back on all notifications.... Still nothing.

Also- new app doesn't have a post count?

bkac

Caught the Bug
Rather have a great phone and no notifications, than notifications and a droid. Lol. [emoji12][emoji12][emoji6]

Hahahaha, they have come along ways over the years though. I wish I could have an iPhone as my primary line but to many apps I use for my job won't work on one. Maybe one day!

JAGS

Hooked
Hahahaha, they have come along ways over the years though. I wish I could have an iPhone as my primary line but to many apps I use for my job won't work on one. Maybe one day!

Yeah, sucks for both OS that all developers don't do cross platform. I think iOS is picking up in enterprise though.

JAGS

Hooked
Still no notifications.. JAGS is yours working? View attachment 168655

Nope, not in the app. Sucks. But I was able to find a workaround and made the notifications show up on my phone. In the drop down from any screen.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444364273.412678.jpg

As you click on them from here, they are auto deleted though. Sucks if you want to try to go back. But better than the nothing I was getting in App.

Clem319

Nope, not in the app. Sucks. But I was able to find a workaround and made the notifications show up on my phone. In the drop down from any screen.

View attachment 168657

As you click on them from here, they are auto deleted though. Sucks if you want to try to go back. But better than the nothing I was getting in App.

Hmmm I get those sometimes but not always..

JAGS

Hooked
Hmmm I get those sometimes but not always..

Go into the app settings on the phone,not the app,and configure how you want. You have to allow (or something line that) wayalife app to send notifications to your phone.

Top Bottom