2008 Unlimited Rubicon - $25,500 OBO

desertrunner

PRICE REDUCED TO $24K (cant figure out how to edit the post title)

Unfortunately I have reached a point in my life where I can no longer afford to work on and run my rig as a daily driver and it is time to let my baby go. It's with a heavy heart I list it but I would rather see it go to someone on here that will run it right and not some rando on Craig's List.

Stone white 08 JKUR 6 speed soft top. The motor only has 34k on it (the motor was replaced by insurance 15k ago and runs great) the rest of the drive train has just under 81k on it. My build list includes:

3.5" Rock Krawler X-Factor lift (rear control arms were replaced due to the RK stretch not working out so well to Currie upper and factory lowers).
37x1250r17 BFG KM2s on pro comp steel rims and full size spare.
Front poison spyder trail stinger bumper with a Warn VR8000 winch
Rear LOD signature series full width bumper + tire carrier + Jerry can mounts.
Poison spyder rocker armor and diff covers
Full set of EVO protek skid plates
EVO C gussets and front axle sleeves
EVO drag link flip kit
Dynatrac Pro steer ball joints
Coast 1310 front drive shaft
Airaid CAI
Dynomax cat back exhaust
Ridgid D2 fog lights on the windshield
Rubber floor mats
I'm sure I am missing a few small things but that should be most of it

I trimmed the pinch seam and Rubicon rails to fit the 37s and painted the rear wheel wells black to look better with the factory chopped fenders

It needs new front axle seals they are leaking a little bit I just don't have time to replace them and the tires are a good 3/4 worn.
It has a little bit of trail rash from running it in CO when I lived there but nothing egregious.

Has a clean title and is payed off ready to go to a new home

I'm asking $24,000 OBO

I don't know if my profile reflects it but I am located in Enid OK 73703

You can text or call (call in evenings) me at 6618392852

I would also be interested in trading for a 4 door Tacoma manual transmission or other crew cab 4x4 trucks.

ForumRunner_20150915_093500.png

ForumRunner_20150915_093513.png

ForumRunner_20150915_093525.png

ForumRunner_20150915_093542.png

ForumRunner_20150915_093559.png

ForumRunner_20150915_093612.png

ForumRunner_20150915_093625.png

Last edited:

desertrunner

Most ppl on here probably already have one but got any friends to convert to the jeep family?

Last edited:

desertrunner

After just recently trying to sell my motorcycle on Craig's list it was just full of scams I always feel like eBay would be the same but worth giving it a try thanks

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
After just recently trying to sell my motorcycle on Craig's list it was just full of scams I always feel like eBay would be the same but worth giving it a try thanks

I hear you. I had mine on autotrader, zero interest. Craigslist (tire kickers offering half price). I finally listed it on eBay and sold it a week after.

The guy flew from Texas to California. I found my JK8 on eBay and flew to Florida.

hhunter050

I hear you. I had mine on autotrader, zero interest. Craigslist (tire kickers offering half price). I finally listed it on eBay and sold it a week after.

The guy flew from Texas to California. I found my JK8 on eBay and flew to Florida.

Ebay is definitely the way to go when selling cars. You only get serious buyers. I personally have bought 2 cars on Ebay and like it alot better than clist

desertrunner

Dang Welp looks like I'll be hitting up eBay here tonight to make an ad thanks for the advice. And you guys think I'm in the right price range for my rig?

hhunter050

Dang Welp looks like I'll be hitting up eBay here tonight to make an ad thanks for the advice. And you guys think I'm in the right price range for my rig?

I think you could get more out of it. I mean it's a rubi built right. I'd ask 30k possibly 33k if you are feeling lucky but if that thing is in as good of condition as you say you should get 30k all day

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I think you could get more out of it. I mean it's a rubi built right. I'd ask 30k possibly 33k if you are feeling lucky but if that thing is in as good of condition as you say you should get 30k all day

30 is a bit high, but I agree, he can get a little more.

desertrunner

It's been a blast I love my jeep I just can't afford it right now. Too much for me to upkeep as my DD. Hate to see it go but hopefully I can find it a good home

desertrunner

Getting to the point of possibly trading it in to a stealership really don't wanna do that. Anyone out there looking for a built rig?

mds22

If you part out and trade in, let me know ill buy some of you parts of you don't re-use

Top Bottom