EVO Rock Star Installation Write-Up

Great write-up and great timing as mine arrived today without instructions.

Anybody have to wiggle these in between the support piece of an axle mounted raised trackbar bracket yet? Guessing just a lil prying gets it done?

Does it look like the supplied bolt will be long enough to also hold the trackbar bracket or do you think a will an longer one need to be sourced?

Thanks

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Does it look like the supplied bolt will be long enough to also hold the trackbar bracket or do you think a will an longer one need to be sourced?

Thanks

I'm headed to the hardware store now so the answer is no. A longer bolt is needed to feed through the Rockstars and trackbar support bracket on the control arm mount.

chipper

Question... Has everyone had to change the rear swaybar links to a shorter set? I have the links that come with the Evo 3" enforcer

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Question... Has everyone had to change the rear swaybar links to a shorter set? I have the links that come with the Evo 3" enforcer

Mounting point for the links don't change height. Don't need a shorter set.

Tree Frog

Well they came out looking good. :thumb:

Everything looks so nice all freshly painted up, time to go get it dirty.

Deacon

Just did it last weekend. Welded them on as the holes for the small bolts don't line up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So adding them to a PR60, you have to weld them on? Is it a design flaw by EVO that holes don't line up..... I'm not a welder so could I just drill the small holes till they line up and then bolt them up? Keep in mine I'm just going off pictures so I may not know exactly what your saying.

Ddays

Hooked
So adding them to a PR60, you have to weld them on? Is it a design flaw by EVO that holes don't line up..... I'm not a welder so could I just drill the small holes till they line up and then bolt them up? Keep in mine I'm just going off pictures so I may not know exactly what your saying.

Rock Stars for the PR60 are weld on not bolt on. Not a design flaw.

Top Bottom