Method The standard 17x8.5 MR301 4.75 BS

Weeeee

I have a 2016 JKUR, is anyone running these on with 35's on 3 inch lift? Any issues with rubbing? I figure that I will need to trim the pinch seam and the Rubi rockrails.

I was thinking of running these with 35x12.50x17 Nitto Exo Grapplers.

mds22

No need to trim the pinch seam on JKs after 2012. Rubi rails need trimming with 35s but you'd be better off getting aftermarket sliders.
I was told you need 4.5" BS or less to prevent rubbing, but just BC I was told that it doesn't make it true. Maybe someone else will chime in.

Sithwindu

No need to trim the pinch seam on JKs after 2012. Rubi rails need trimming with 35s but you'd be better off getting aftermarket sliders.
I was told you need 4.5" BS or less to prevent rubbing, but just BC I was told that it doesn't make it true. Maybe someone else will chime in.

that necessarly true about the pinch seam, I have a 2013 and need to trim mine

Godspeed409

I'm running the Method double standard's with 4.75bs on 35" trail grapplers with a 2.5" BB lift. If your running the factory front bumper you will need to trim the plastic skid a little at full lock. No other rubbing. Will need to trim rubi rails in the rear about 1.5" if your running those.

Honestly I like the way they look (As does the wife, which is why I bought them) but I wish I had just bought slabs. The 4.75bs is going to require me to either sell them or get spacers if I feel like going above 35's.

Last edited:

Weeeee

I'm running the Method double standard's with 4.75bs on 35" trail grapplers with a 2.5" BB lift. If your running the factory front bumper you will need to trim the plastic skid a little at full lock. No other rubbing. Will need to trim rubi rails in the rear about 1.5" if your running those.

Honestly I like the way they look (As does the wife, which is why I bought them) but I wish I had just bought slabs. The 4.75bs is going to require me to either sell them or get spacers if I feel like going above 35's.

I like the double standards and The Roost as well, thanks for the help.

Top Bottom