Texas Winter Run! [ Tentative ]

dcm80401

My name David, would love to go. My rig is a 2014 . Metalcloak 3.5 game changer with 37 KO2.

Attachments

• 1443633067510.jpg
    1443633067510.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 1443633095059.jpg
    1443633095059.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 155

Jegar

I am interested, especially Big Bend. Giovanna

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443683680.381788.jpg

Metalcloak 3.5" Fox Edition
35" BFG KM2s on 17" Rubi wheels
Front Eaton E-locker
Rear LSD (Willy Wheeler)
Warn Zeon 10
Poison Spyder diff covers, Poison Spyder rock rails over Rubi sliders, Oil/trans skid, stock engine & gas tank skids, LCA, quick disconnects, gussets
small Hood LEDs

Great looking rigs out there!

daverawr

I am interested, especially Big Bend. Giovanna

View attachment 167227

Metalcloak 3.5" Fox Edition
35" BFG KM2s on 17" Rubi wheels
Front Eaton E-locker
Rear LSD (Willy Wheeler)
Warn Zeon 10
Poison Spyder diff covers, Poison Spyder rock rails over Rubi sliders, Oil/trans skid, stock engine & gas tank skids, LCA, quick disconnects, gussets
small Hood LEDs

Great looking rigs out there!
Gotcha added !

daverawr

I would like to go on this, if it turns out to be Big Bend, it's a tentative (long way from North Tx) The Hidden Falls trip is the first with my new haul trailer and will determine if I need to upgrade to 3/4 ton pickup to drag it that far comfortably. Here is my Jeep and trailer.
View attachment 167096

Andrew how did you feel towing the rig this weekend??

jpat30

My wife and I are definitely in for a Big Bend run; we have been trying to get out there for years. Probably in for Barnwell too if that ends up being the destination. Would sure be a lot closer for us that's for sure.....

daverawr

My wife and I are definitely in for a Big Bend run; we have been trying to get out there for years. Probably in for Barnwell too if that ends up being the destination. Would sure be a lot closer for us that's for sure.....

Got you added to the list !

daverawr

The plans are updated! Please let me know if you change your mind upon the plans set forth as of now. Thank you.! as well as let me guys know what you think!

BobbyGTX

The plans are updated! Please let me know if you change your mind upon the plans set forth as of now. Thank you.! as well as let me guys know what you think!

Sounds awesome! Can't wait and if you need help with anything let me know I'm down to volunteering and giving a hand!

cjmenma

^^^ Same thought here.

Please put me down for this trip, hopefully I will have some "upgrades" by then:D.

Top Bottom