For sale some evo stuff and jk parts.

Fury08

I just recently put on my jeep the evo bolt on coilover kit. Here are a few things I am trying to get rid of that came off the jeep. All these parts are off of a 2008 4 door jk rubicon. They are all used except for the sway bar links. But everything worked/drove and felt great. If you need close up pictures of anything just let me know.

All 8 stock control arms $200
Stock jk drag link. $50
Both front and rear stock driveline. Front has torn boot. $200
Brand new never used evo sway bar links. They are not adjustable but are the ones that came with the B/O coilover kit. $100
Stock transmission skid plate.

Here is a picture of some of the parts below. I didn't have time to put in the drivelines or other pair of sway bar links. Oh and the skid plate has a few scratches but what you see in the picture is mostly mud. Didn't have time to clean that off either.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443906552.955001.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443906599.246324.jpg

Yeah I know, but if he had the right length I was going to offer him $80. Thanks for making sure I was getting a fair deal!

Fury08

Most people practically give away the stock suspension . Just sayin, 200 is steep.

Ok thanks. Not trying to screw anyone over just trying to get rid of some things while trying to recoup so costs.
As a update. The stock control arms are free to anyone who what's to pay for the shipping or meet me somewhere close.

Fury08

How long are the sway bar links?

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I have been out of town for work. If you are still interested I will measure them as soon as I get home in the morning just let me know. $80 is totally fine with me if the length you need is correct

Top Bottom