SNAKE EYES : Getting REAL Close to Being Done!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Hot dog, a for reals Wayalife video! Personally, I think "The Gang of Two" from Wayalife produce the best and usually get multiple views from me.:yup:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I'm excited for this one, I agree with everyone else; I watch the JKX videos, they are free, and awesome when I'm sitting around!

... but I'll choose a WOL video I've already seen 10 times over the professionally filmed JKX videos I watched only once... :doh: The WOL videos are just so much more immersive! :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hot dog, a for reals Wayalife video! Personally, I think "The Gang of Two" from Wayalife produce the best and usually get multiple views from me.:yup:

LOL!! Well, we're flattered to know that you enjoy our films as much as you do. Thank you.

I'm excited for this one, I agree with everyone else; I watch the JKX videos, they are free, and awesome when I'm sitting around!

... but I'll choose a WOL video I've already seen 10 times over the professionally filmed JKX videos I watched only once... :doh: The WOL videos are just so much more immersive! :rock:

Thank you, we hope that we won't let you down with this one. What you see in films like these are what we're most passionate about. The people you see in them are our personal friends. This is our WAYALIFE and our only hope is that we can effectively share it with others. :)

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I too watch a lot of your films over and over. Was watching the one of Rubicat on the Rubicon with EVO bolt on coil overs. I've been watching it a lot here lately as I'm debating about the bolt on coil overs instead of the Enforcer lift. Though I'd prob be fine with the Enforcer lift. My boss was watching it today with me and he said "hey that guy has the same bumper and armor that you do." I said "no, it's the other way around. I have what I have because of this guy and his videos of his jeeps and all the stuff they do."

Keep it up. [emoji106]

I too feel like the JKX videos just aren't what they were when you all were doing them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I too watch a lot of your films over and over. Was watching the one of Rubicat on the Rubicon with EVO bolt on coil overs. I've been watching it a lot here lately as I'm debating about the bolt on coil overs instead of the Enforcer lift. Though I'd prob be fine with the Enforcer lift. My boss was watching it today with me and he said "hey that guy has the same bumper and armor that you do." I said "no, it's the other way around. I have what I have because of this guy and his videos of his jeeps and all the stuff they do."

Keep it up. [emoji106]

I too feel like the JKX videos just aren't what they were when you all were doing them.

LOL!! Glad to know that I've been able to help point you in the right direction regarding quality parts.

As far as videos go, everyone has their own style and we're glad that you enjoy ours. Granted, I'm told that there are others out there trying really hard to copy ours. That being said, it is our hope that you enjoy our videos because we live the Jeep WAYALIFE and aren't just a camera crew hired to document it.

Top Bottom