The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

mauijim

I've only had my JK sport since late September and I stumbled on to your videos by accident and absolutely love them. I've learned so much through the threads and received so much help from everyone. I'm saving to build my jeep up to hopefully get out with you guys someday. I work with some of these yota buttheads that give me crap but they're just jealous cause my stock plastic jk sport looks better than their built yota's and the girls come to my jeep and laugh at their ugly yota's. I love the Calamity Jane build cause it brings back memory's of my 75 CJ-5 I had in the early 80's. It was stolen 6 years later and never recovered. I just can't believe the crap and haters that I've been reading on this thread. I just want to say you do a fantastic job and keep up the great videos and really appreciate what you do here Eddie.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Got this one posted on our Rubicon series yesterday from a flex93312. Apparently, he thinks we some kind of "Jeep tour" company that's sponsored and do what we do for "profit". :crazyeyes:

flex93312.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The BEST of WAYALIFE YouTube Hater Comments

Shit I guess I should have paid you guys for the moab tour then. I will send a check :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Okay, here's a funny one from a Gayan W who's offended by the fact that I wasted my effort and his time making a video in a way that he didn't find useful. Man, some people :crazyeyes:

gayan.jpg

rich67

Caught the Bug
I don't approve of the shoddy video on his Ceylon Shipping Company videos. The sound quality and saturation was not to my liking. He's wasting my time.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Seriously Eddie you should do something about those massive tires....[emoji23]
Where do these people come from lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Apparently, this Gayan guy was just trying to give me some "constructive criticism" :crazyeyes:

Untitled-1.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
:cheesy: Apparently, this Gayan guy was just trying to give me some "constructive criticism" :crazyeyes:

View attachment 244422

Amazing how this loser found the need to tell you what you did wrong in your video and how your testing method doesn't work, blah blah blah. And now that you call him on it, he says you need learn how to take 'constructive criticism.' What a douche.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing how this loser found the need to tell you what you did wrong in your video and how your testing method doesn't work, blah blah blah. And now that you call him on it, he says you need learn how to take 'constructive criticism.' What a douche.

Gotta love the internet and the best it brings :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom