The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

jelliott076

Can't believe you let the records comment go.

How the fuck old is this guy. He completely miss the whole 8track, cassette, CD decades? Not to mention digital downloads. Prob still on AOL dial up too.

That's some funny shit Jason! My kid and I were just having that conversation. The guy clearly lives the couch-potato-got-nothing better to-do-but-fuck-with-Eddie-life.

WJCO

Meme King
I just went back and watched the ProRock 80 video again. The rock style music starts out with no warning and I accidentally had my volume up. Holy Shit! It was awesome but loud. That's probably what happened to our Jerry Springer friend. He's probably like 90 and it almost blew him out of his chair. LOL.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Lol "...sucks to be you".

Excellent.

I will also say that Keep It Tight...I downloaded nearly every song. Most I had never heard before but I enjoy the "soundtrack" for those videos.

Agree, Eddie has cost me quite a bit of money when it comes to music...I've bought a number of albums because of the videos, ESPECIALLY keep it tight, which is Eddies (and Cindy's) Citizen Kane, Clockwork Orange, etc....whatever is the best movie ever.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I just went back and watched the ProRock 80 video again. The rock style music starts out with no warning and I accidentally had my volume up. Holy Shit! It was awesome but loud. That's probably what happened to our Jerry Springer friend. He's probably like 90 and it almost blew him out of his chair. LOL.

If the music is too loud, your too old! Lol.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's another self-important guy who feels the need to tell us how to make our videos :rolleyes2:

ahor.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And of course, Mr. old timer bob b coming back with more stupidness. Funny how guys like him just can't see how absurd it is that they won't make the time to make videos but feel they have some kind of god given right to tell others how they need to make theirs. :rolleyes2:

bob-b.jpg

If I could send this guy a refund, I would - oh, that's right, it didn't cost him shit to watch the video we filmed, edited and produced ALL ON OUR OWN DIME :naw:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
While I dont always like the choice of music, its your video and the music on it is your choice and people have different tastes. I also cant hardly stand the videos of all of the "trail sounds" and no music over the video that people do make. They just seem more boring without the music, I often find myself muting those videos just so I don't hear them talking or other crap. I have also purchased several songs off of the videos you all make and have expanded my musical tastes!

Keep up the videos with music! :rock:

Top Bottom