The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Here's one that that just popped up on our Renegade video from a guy named Lawson Orsak.

lawson.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Came across this one randomly while searching for Ouray Colorado videos. I see the comments on the vid allude to some Wayalife slams, but upon watching the video I could find no references. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EQK_z4Ua7s
View attachment 203910
The butthurt is amazingly far-reaching in the Youtube galaxy...

It's because of that phil9022 dude's comment probably. He ripped on one of Eddie's videos awhile back. But if you go watch Phil's video, it's probably the worst filming, jeeping, anything video you ever watched. Search for it on youtube, it's called 'going for a rip' or 'ripping jeeps' or something like that. He's a class A jackass.

rinkishjk

It's because of that phil9022 dude's comment probably. He ripped on one of Eddie's videos awhile back. But if you go watch Phil's video, it's probably the worst filming, jeeping, anything video you ever watched. Search for it on youtube, it's called 'going for a rip' or 'ripping jeeps' or something like that. He's a class A jackass.

What do u mean, Phil is a world class video maker. :cheesy:

Was that the guy that kept squaking about his 35s?

Gadget

Caught the Bug
So he pressed record, got home and downloaded without ever watching it, I like the blacked out part the best, took the fear factor out of the mud hole.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I guess the new Moab series is bringing out the best of them. Here are a few new fan posts for you to enjoy, the first of which is from w0bblez1 who apparently is an admirer of my narrating skills or should I say, the lack there of :crazyeyes:

w0bblez1.jpg

This one is from a guy named Bobbie Christiansen who's happy with the longer videos we've been releasing being that our shorts are "poop".

Bobbie-Christensen.jpg

And this one is from a Brian Young who clearly is an EVO fanboy.

brian-young.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Yeah Eddie, you need to take even more time out of your schedule to make sure your videos are up to all of their standards. It's all about them anyways. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah Eddie, you need to take even more time out of your schedule to make sure your videos are up to all of their standards. It's all about them anyways. :crazyeyes:

Well, I suppose for the cost of admission, it seems only fair for people to demand more. They're entitled to it.

blackrubi14

Well, I suppose for the cost of admission, it seems only fair for people to demand more. They're entitled to it.

People amaze me, putting down someone else because they are doing something they wish they could do, haters gonna hate no matter what......

I personally think you guys do a very good job with your videos, thanks for sharing them :beer:

sc_rhino

LOL!! I guess the new Moab series is bringing out the best of them. Here are a few new fan posts for you to enjoy, the first of which is from w0bblez1 who apparently is an admirer of my narrating skills or should I say, the lack there of :crazyeyes:

The reason people watch a certain youtuber is because they are the one narrating.

Top Bottom