The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I just got this one from a guy who goes by the user name excellencefactory. Apparently, he's offended by the fact that I have decorated my personal garage with a sign that offends him. :rolleyes2:

excellencefactory.jpg

Rubicon310

Okay, I just got this one from a guy who goes by the user name excellencefactory. Apparently, he's offended by the fact that I have decorated my personal garage with a sign that offends him. :rolleyes2:

View attachment 244966

Lmfao! Wow. Eddie, you need to be careful when putting together really cool videos for free that your surrounding decorations don't piss people off. What's next? People bitching about the color of your garage?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow really!?! Get a fucking life

I mean really! How does anyone get offended by something they see hanging in a garage on a YouTube video? :naw:

Lmfao! Wow. Eddie, you need to be careful when putting together really cool videos for free that your surrounding decorations don't piss people off. What's next? People bitching about the color of your garage?

Seriously! I half expected this guy to have been offended by the bigass AMERICAN flag I have hanging on my wall :rolleyes2:

You are deplorable. [emoji13]

:cheesy: :clap2:

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Another example of the 'tolerant left' telling you what to do with YOUR life and YOUR opinion. They never get the irony though ....[emoji23]

Heres a photo of my garage I proudly fly the stars and bars. anyone offended?? Don't mind the broken gecko grille :cheesy:

View attachment 245069

That's the Dixie Cross. The Stars and bars is the original National Flag of the CSA. It has a blue canton with a circle of white stars and 2 big red bars exasperated by a white bar. Common misconception since Southern troops didn't carry the national colors into battle to avoid confusion do to the similarity of the US Flag. Sorry for the rant but it irks my military history degree lol :crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

Top Bottom