The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

JeepJeep75

WJCO

Meme King
This guy is too much, lol. He really believes your video is a commercial :cheesy: this is one of the funniest losers we've had in awhile.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol, but you are about to lose.

:cheesy: I know, right? Like, what the hell is that supposed to mean :crazyeyes:

This guy is too much, lol. He really believes your video is a commercial :cheesy: this is one of the funniest losers we've had in awhile.

Ya got me. I sure wish it were because maybe then, FCA would pay me to make them. What I don't get is, even if it were a "commercial", why get so butthurt over it and to the point where you feel the need to be a troll? Did the video somehow cause his lame ass video game to crash? :crazyeyes:

Careful. I found out his true identity.

He's Batman....

:cheesy:

I can assure you the rest of the Grand Cherokee community would look down on his stupidity :doh:

I can assure you, his mom is looking down at his stupidity... you know, because, he's down in the basement. :crazyeyes:

Zstairlessone

No, he wants you to point the camera at the ground while fighting through a wimp-ass mud puddle like his boyfriend - that's what he considers good videography.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: just got this one from a Tyson Wall. Apparently, he likes our Calamity Jane restoration but doesn't like the fact that I'm the one who owns her. Kinda makes one wonder why she doesn't belong to such a cool guy like him :crazyeyes:

tyson-wall.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I told him "I guess it sucks to be you. Glad to see that you're still watching our videos" :D

Top Bottom