Close

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 692
  1. #11
    Addict Brankz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    7,308
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL - looks like we have more...

    Attachment 122422

    I have to say, I've been holding my tongue on this as I know it doesn't apply to everyone up in the PNW but I gotta say, if there's one thing I couldn't stand about wheeling up there - it's all the self-righteous people I met along the way who all felt the need to preach at us, look down at us and brag at us about how much better they are and how we do everything wrong. All I would hear over and over again is how we shouldn't be wheeling on their trails. I mean really, I've never met so many unwelcoming wheelers in my entire life.
    Omg! Lmao!....... This shows us we have haters in this planet lol....
    Typical Toyota talk
    YOUR NEGATIVITY IS WELCOME

  2. #12

  3. #13
    Addict JAGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    9,005
    ^^^ But Eddie, don't you realize the impact you, your videos and your every word have on people. You are like the father we all want, the preacher we confide in and the brother to the lead the path before us. You must accept, embrace and not take advantage of all your tremendous powers. LMAO.

    Wholly crap, that guy needs to chill out!! It's an off-road vid not an environmental documentary. What a waste of air that guy is.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

  4. #14
    Knows a Thing or Two Wardell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
    Posts
    539
    Yup. Eddie and his videos are a negative influence. Watching his videos made me get a Jeep instead of a 'yota...

  5. #15
    Addict Brankz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    7,308

    The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardell View Post
    Yup. Eddie and his videos are a negative influence. Watching his videos made me get a Jeep instead of a 'yota...
    Because of the keep it tight video I purchased my baby jeep lol



    Wait wait edit that! I was talking about the JK experience video 👍
    YOUR NEGATIVITY IS WELCOME

  6. #16
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    39,223
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    ^^^ But Eddie, don't you realize the impact you, your videos and your every word have on people. You are like the father we all want, the preacher we confide in and the brother to the lead the path before us. You must accept, embrace and not take advantage of all your tremendous powers. LMAO.

    Wholly crap, that guy needs to chill out!! It's an off-road vid not an environmental documentary. What a waste of air that guy is.
    With great power comes great responsibility.... or something like that

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardell View Post
    Yup. Eddie and his videos are a negative influence. Watching his videos made me get a Jeep instead of a 'yota...

  7. #17

  8. #18
    Knows a Thing or Two Wardell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
    Posts
    539
    The other thing I'd say is that most of these "Tread Lightly" guys wouldn't know anything about environmental stewardship if a tree bit them in the ass. Most of them are so averse to putting a track in the mud or breaking a twig it's a wonder they leave pavement at all. It's just about being environmentally responsible.

  9. #19
    Moderator Trail JK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Reche Canyon
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL - looks like we have more...

    Attachment 122422

    I have to say, I've been holding my tongue on this as I know it doesn't apply to everyone up in the PNW but I gotta say, if there's one thing I couldn't stand about wheeling up there - it's all the self-righteous people I met along the way who all felt the need to preach at us, look down at us and brag at us about how much better they are and how we do everything wrong. All I would hear over and over again is how we shouldn't be wheeling on their trails. I mean really, I've never met so many unwelcoming wheelers in my entire life.
    Wow, this blows my mind. Knowing you, having been on trails with you and knowing that half of the JKX group are industry leaders and companies who care a great deal about trails it's interesting that the above is the line of attack. Truth be known, on your runs pack out what you pack in is talked about at each of your drivers meetings before your runs and as much as you don't like to babysit you keep a watchful eye that everyone acts responsibly. As you said, this wasn't even one of your runs and I'd bet money that Mel runs a tight ship on the matter as well.

    Off track on the race to the end point doesn't mean you're off a trail as there were several directions to take. Idk, I must have missed something more than the rig that had the unexpected accident.

    The locations are beautiful and I can see wanting to protect that from truly irresponsible people, of which you are not. Grrr

    I have to say, I wish there was a way to hide or suppress this thread title from the what's new tab. Bums me out. That said, I understand it's important to bring to light problem people and threats you receive. I'm sorry you deal with all the time. It's so contrary to what I believe the Jeep community is. Must be so upsetting and exhausting. Just know, several people really appreciate you too.

    ...and the haters gonna hate, hate, hate.

  10. #20
    Knows a Thing or Two Hot94Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Lexington MO
    Posts
    712
    Where was this at so I don't go to these trails? I want to have fun not be hassled about my rig.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •