where are you getting Toyo tires

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Im sad to see Discount doesn't carry Toyo tires anymore, its been a few years since I was last looking for toyos, I'm thinking I want to run the Toyo OC for the money; but where can I source them from? Sad that i cant use discount this time around, they are usually my go-to. :naw: if 4wp is the only place, i guess it will have to do this time...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Im sad to see Discount doesn't carry Toyo tires anymore, its been a few years since I was last looking for toyos, I'm thinking I want to run the Toyo OC for the money; but where can I source them from? Sad that i cant use discount this time around, they are usually my go-to. :naw: if 4wp is the only place, i guess it will have to do this time...

Really? I wasn't able to get them through Discount Tire Direct but, I was able to special order them through my local store. That was just a few months back. :idontknow:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Really? I wasn't able to get them through Discount Tire Direct but, I was able to special order them through my local store. That was just a few months back. :idontknow:

I havent gone IN STORE yet, as they are to be mounted on slabs, I was thinking it might be easier to just have them shipped directly to the house. I'll try stopping by the store sometime this week and see what they have to say! Thanks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I havent gone IN STORE yet, as they are to be mounted on slabs, I was thinking it might be easier to just have them shipped directly to the house. I'll try stopping by the store sometime this week and see what they have to say! Thanks.

Yeah, had the same problem. You can only get them through your local store.

hawklee

just ordered my Toyo's from Tread Depot. Great price, free shipping, ordered yesterday and arrived today (NC to PA)

Sithwindu

mine were 35's and only $260. hows much were the 37's?

Which is a few dollars more than the mud grappler which is what I was gonna go with, but after seeing this man Iv been battling between these two tires lol this just added to the battle >.<

CarolinaJK

Which is a few dollars more than the mud grappler which is what I was gonna go with, but after seeing this man Iv been battling between these two tires lol this just added to the battle >.<

I'm also stuck between these two! Mud grapplers just look so beefy [emoji24]

Sithwindu

I'm also stuck between these two! Mud grapplers just look so beefy [emoji24]

I'm running em right now and love them! (On 35's) and have taking me everywhere I point, so much so I want to go to a 37 now. But a part of me also wants to try another tire like the toyo. The struggle!!!

CarolinaJK

I'm running em right now and love them! (On 35's) and have taking me everywhere I point, so much so I want to go to a 37 now. But a part of me also wants to try another tire like the toyo. The struggle!!!

I also really want to try some 37's, but I'm crippled (d30 LOL). I'm just trying to find the best price on 35" Mud Graps until then! [emoji23]

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I ended up going through tirecrawler, they had the best price, and shipped straight to my door. I did give discount tire a shot though, they couldn't match the price though

spicoli

If you have a les schwab in your area they have pretty good prices on Toyo. When I got mine (last December) they were only a couple dollars more than the cheapest online place I found and they give free tire replacement w/ their tires. I wouldn't be surprised to find out they have some special deal with Toyo.

Top Bottom