Bullfrog Trail - JV (December 5, 2015)

JAGS

Hooked
Unfortunately I'm a no go. Will be coaching soccer Saturday. Won't be able to provide entertainment like the last run. LOL.

JK LYF

Unfortunately I'm a no go. Will be coaching soccer Saturday. Won't be able to provide entertainment like the last run. LOL.

That sucks! Was looking forward to you joining in. Oh well, there is always a next one. Enjoy the family, the kids grow up quick! I remember those soccer days. Some of those Saturday's started way too early!

JK LYF

If you have to pass thru Corona, and are interested in eating breakfast at Denny's in Apple Valley, feel free to join us. A few of us will be meeting up at the Shell Gas Station in Corona at 6:00am. From there, we will caravan up the 15 freeway to Apple Valley.

Shell Gas Station
1550 E Ontario Ave
Corona, CA 92881

Meet at 6am....

JK LYF

A couple of us plan on camping out Saturday night. If you are interested, bring some firewood, beverages, and food to put on the grill for Saturday evening and whatever you want for breakfast. robertoloco has the grill. If you're up for it, let me know.

DaBank

So I been on stand by for this and don't look like anyone has cancelled? Are you keeping this run capped to the original numbers or? Frank

DaBank

I live in Apple Valley and it is close to me so it is a bummer. Maybe I will do the run next month.

Top Bottom