Dubaibentzen's build of Polar Bear

Dubaibentzen

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448428212.784588.jpg
Think I might paint the white strip above the rear fascia black. Or maybe start with Plastidip and see if I like it that way.

Dubaibentzen

I actually like the way the body looks like that

I don't know. I think it looks unfinished. The stock black bumper would normally cover this area. Since I'm also going to paint the inside of my wheel wells black, I think I'll go ahead with Plastidip and see if I like it. I saw how hinrichs did it, and it looked really good. If I change my mind, I can always peel it off :)

Dubaibentzen

Help! Polar Bear is pulling left

Now the Jeep is pulling slightly left, when I release the steering wheel. A bit annoying. I've tried re-balancing both front wheels and swapping drivers side with passenger side. Tire pressure is correct.. Any ideas? (C-Gussets not welded on yet..) :hmm:

WJCO

Meme King
Now the Jeep is pulling slightly left, when I release the steering wheel. A bit annoying. I've tried re-balancing both front wheels and swapping drivers side with passenger side. Tire pressure is correct.. Any ideas? (C-Gussets not welded on yet..) :hmm:

Caster angle correct? Front axle centered properly with the correct track bar length? Rear axle tracking properly as well?

Dubaibentzen

Caster angle correct? Front axle centered properly with the correct track bar length? Rear axle tracking properly as well?

Thanks for the reply WJCO.
I did the DIY steering adjustment to straighten the steering wheel today. Only had to move very little. Everything is still stock except for my ATX with 33" tires. I went to my tire shop today who also does alignment. He said he can't change the caster since I don't have any adjustable control arms... Still pulls left. Should I take it to Jeep? I only noticed it after putting on the slabs and 33" tires..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Jeep looks awesome brother! I'm glad you decided on painting the back as it does look more complete with it done

OhNoTheJiggies

Jeep looks great! Great product choices too!! Every time i see a white jeep with matched fenders, it makes me want to trade mine in... then when i see them with trimmed fenders (and done soo cleanly) it makes me want to go trade mine in now!

Top Bottom