AEV Front Bumper

TheFett

I really want to change out my front bumper and want to get my hands on an AEV Front Bumper with Hoop.
My bumper is 1yr 7months old, winch & winch parts are 2yrs old. I have used the winch 4 times, it shows faded looked due to lots of highway miles and the Florida climate. Jeep (so winch & bumper) is parked in the garage at home at night, but during the day its obviously outside.

Here is what I am proposing, incase there is an interested party out there:

My JCR Mauler Stubby Front bumper
My Warn VR 8000-S Winch w/ syntetic cable
My Factor 55 Prolink
My Poison Spyder Fairlead

TRADE FOR:
AEV Front Bumper w/ Hoop

Any offers, any ideas welcome. I'm located in South Florida in Port Saint Lucie. I'm sure shipping all these things would get rather pricey but lets talk! I'm not opposed to a short drive, not opposed to all my stuff and yours and I'll pay for some shipping, not opposed to My stuff your bumper and me paying you some cash, seriously ALL offers possible, lets just talk about it! Maybe someone is looking to get a stubby bumper and could benefit and so could I.

IMG_8938.jpg IMG_8940.jpg IMG_8942.jpg IMG_8945.jpg IMG_8946.jpg IMG_8947.jpg

GRNHORN

I have an AEV Premium front bumper with a hoop. The hoop was custom made for me so I will try to locate a pic for you.

GRNHORN

Here are a few pics. If you like it let me know we can work something out. I live in northern va by the way.

Attachments

• 1446057589256.jpg
    1446057589256.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 165
  • 1446057630842.jpg
    1446057630842.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 164
  • 1446057780308.jpg
    1446057780308.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 171

TheFett

Here are a few pics. If you like it let me know we can work something out. I live in northern va by the way.

1st off REALLY NICE JEEP, man one thing I love the most about this Forum is you really get to see some cool rides and things people come up with.
Ok so as for the bumper, does that hoop on yours come off, and if so (don't take it off now or anything) did you have to drill new holes to mount the hoop or did you use some other holes that were already there?
Ultimately I was looking for the AEV with the AEV hoop, but another guy in NC has the bumper without the hoop all together so, thinking the look of the hoop might all be something I'm hung up on for no real reason.

Just curious, I had a full width ARB Premium bumper before this stubby and it had the hoop (the ARB). I noticed it was impossible pull my grill and work with my headlights and such with loosening and pulling out that ARB bumper. So just curious did you find the reason you chose the bumper without the hoop was so that you could pull your grill and work on the radiator and headlights and stuff, or just cosmetically you liked it better without a hoop (i mean until you added your own)?

What would your zip code be up there, just so I can get an idea of shipping costs too.

Thank you again, and really really nice looking Jeep! :clap2:

GRNHORN

1st off REALLY NICE JEEP, man one thing I love the most about this Forum is you really get to see some cool rides and things people come up with.
Ok so as for the bumper, does that hoop on yours come off, and if so (don't take it off now or anything) did you have to drill new holes to mount the hoop or did you use some other holes that were already there?
Ultimately I was looking for the AEV with the AEV hoop, but another guy in NC has the bumper without the hoop all together so, thinking the look of the hoop might all be something I'm hung up on for no real reason.

Just curious, I had a full width ARB Premium bumper before this stubby and it had the hoop (the ARB). I noticed it was impossible pull my grill and work with my headlights and such with loosening and pulling out that ARB bumper. So just curious did you find the reason you chose the bumper without the hoop was so that you could pull your grill and work on the radiator and headlights and stuff, or just cosmetically you liked it better without a hoop (i mean until you added your own)?

What would your zip code be up there, just so I can get an idea of shipping costs too.

Thank you again, and really really nice looking Jeep! :clap2:

Thank you for the compliment, there are still some things I want to do with my Jeep but they will be later down the road. I didn't buy the bumper it came with the Jeep and I didn't even know I could get a hoop for it. I don't like the typical hoops that most folks have they just come straight up and over the winch like my current bumper. I wanted something on it but really couldn't decide what, I wasn't really a fan of the stingers or as I said the typical hoop, so I got this one made to my specifications.

We did drill new holes in the bumper for the hoop so taking the hoop off would leave the holes open. The hoop doesn't interfere with the grill at all, the winch it what blocks the grill from being removed.

My zip code is 22191.

croge17

Here's mine couldn't attach a p.o. tire in private coversation.

Attachments

• 1446149837456.jpg
    1446149837456.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 1446149846818.jpg
    1446149846818.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 111

TheFett

Thanks to both you guys. Great looking rigs and no offense of course. I'm really having a hard time deciding but I really want to get my hands on the AEV with the AEV original hoop. I know you guys understand its about what you've got stuck in your head....lol Thx again for getting me the pics and showing some interest.

kmrtnsn

Thanks to both you guys. Great looking rigs and no offense of course. I'm really having a hard time deciding but I really want to get my hands on the AEV with the AEV original hoop. I know you guys understand its about what you've got stuck in your head....lol Thx again for getting me the pics and showing some interest.

I wouldn't let the lack of an, "AEV original hoop" limit your search for a take-ff bumper on Craigslist or elsewhere. Maximus-3 has several add-on hoops for this bumper to choose from that'll give you that AEV factory look.

http://www.rubitrux.com/maximus-3-m...|pmt||pdv|c|&gclid=CP6om_ik7cgCFZKBaQod7YMO9A

TheFett

I wouldn't let the lack of an, "AEV original hoop" limit your search for a take-ff bumper on Craigslist or elsewhere. Maximus-3 has several add-on hoops for this bumper to choose from that'll give you that AEV factory look.

http://www.rubitrux.com/maximus-3-m...|pmt||pdv|c|&gclid=CP6om_ik7cgCFZKBaQod7YMO9A

Oh wow. I didn't even know there was an option out there like this. Questions I would have and not sure if anyone on here would know.
1) Anybody gone this route? How well did you like it?
2) it looks like you'd drill and mount this, so wonder about rattle and or rusting?

Cool option though, makes sense someone would've thought about doing this. Thx for the link.

Top Bottom