2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

swampdog

I don't think I've posted here yet, but I'm in for Advanced group.

This time, Devils Elbow is going down. I hope to have beadlocks and a locked 44 front by then so we'll see if I can give it a go.

You def could have done it, just got hung up in a bad spot with the front and rear pinned.

Coop

Caught the Bug
This time, Devils Elbow is going down. I hope to have beadlocks and a locked 44 front by then so we'll see if I can give it a go.

You def could have done it, just got hung up in a bad spot with the front and rear pinned.
I'll be right there with you guys! If experience can get us past the elbow, determination will get us past the steps! Maybe! Lol!

RebelconJk

I'm a 2 door and I don't think I've ever hit my skids on trail 15. I run stock skids and I've been fine with them, so you should be good on Trail 15

Cool, just wanted to get an idea if i needed them or not, i know you and i are running the same tires on our rigs, maybe the same lift too lol. I'm running EVO 3" plush rides and Ranchos.

swampdog

Cool, just wanted to get an idea if i needed them or not, i know you and i are running the same tires on our rigs, maybe the same lift too lol. I'm running EVO 3" plush rides and Ranchos.

You'll be good. I took a few good licks on my underside on 15 with a 2.5" RK lift, but it was on a 4 door. But that's what skids are for. I also hit the frontward exhaust resonator on that trail, but now it's an excuse to get the dynomax quiet crawler. Either way, hit or don't hit you win.

RebelconJk

You'll be good. I took a few good licks on my underside on 15 with a 2.5" RK lift, but it was on a 4 door. But that's what skids are for. I also hit the frontward exhaust resonator on that trail, but now it's an excuse to get the dynomax quiet crawler. Either way, hit or don't hit you win.

Thanks for the info, good to know. Looking forward to this run! :rock:

jkwebbie

Yea I'm running 3" plush rides with Bilsteins and 37s

Jeep dad

You'll probably be running the advanced group, eh?

Im thinking Gabe need some seat time so not sure yet on this one. but I think he will be up for it also I need to work on me spoting for him started using 2 way radios so he can hear better in cab .

Coop

Caught the Bug
Im thinking Gabe need some seat time so not sure yet on this one. but I think he will be up for it also I need to work on me spoting for him started using 2 way radios so he can hear better in cab .
Understood. Maybe we can check him out on 15 in July! Like Thardy said, that's the easy double black! Depends on the weather!

thardy

Banned
About forgot to sign up for this . lone Ranger will be their also.

Just let me know what group you want me to put you guys on for now. Just so you know, the intermediate group will be a lot of what we did on the last pre-run on Friday, as well as the second half of Saturday.

Jeep dad

Just let me know what group you want me to put you guys on for now. Just so you know, the intermediate group will be a lot of what we did on the last pre-run on Friday, as well as the second half of Saturday.
Okay advance It will be he shouldl be good to go by then .

Top Bottom