2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

RMC2

Caught the Bug
It is about time I got off of the couch and came up for one of your rides. I havent had Dave JSTJPN in the office all year getting me jazzed up.

thardy

Banned
It is about time I got off of the couch and came up for one of your rides. I havent had Dave JSTJPN in the office all year getting me jazzed up.

He's definitely good at that! It will definitely be a good time for sure.

JSTJPN

It's about time. Lol. It's going to be a good time. Now you can test out those new sliders. 👊👍

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I need to test out the brand new transfer case. Too bad it wasnt replaced with an Atlas but it was warranty work. That thing was babied, so it worries me that it broke with so little use.

whytiptoe

So it's not 100% just yet, but I do have a cabin reserved for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday right now. My wife and son may not be joining me for this trip. She has been wanting to go back to Tulsa to see family and friends. So saying this I may have a space available if someone wants to join and help pay for the cabin. If you are interested just PM me or reply for now.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Sign me up finally. Intermediate group and +1 for the dinner.

Staying at Comfort Inn, room reserved. Will be in on Thursday, leaving Sunday.

Currently on 275/70/17s, f/r lockers (its a Rubi), Evo sliders, Warn 9.5 winch.

Got to get the cb installed and my tranny skid. C gussetts need to be burned on. All of this has been in the garage for months. :blush:

The jeep has Oklahoma tags on it, if that helps the map out. I'm on temporary duty in GA (36 months is temporary right?)

We are staying at the comfort inn also , but it will be around 8:00 pm Friday before we can get there.

thardy

Banned
Being that tomorrow marks one month out from this trip, I hope everyone is as excited as I am. That being said, I figured it's a good time for a couple things.

1) PLEASE be mindful of speed limits within the park, especially the campground. They patrol this like a hawk and will not hesitate to pull you over. They can, and will, ban you from getting a permit should the violation be excessive. Let's be sure to represent Wayalife in a positive way.

2) I know a few folks have mentioned having a bonfire. I know that my cabin, cabin 5, will plan on having a fire every evening, so any and all that would like to join, we'll be there.

Hope everyone is getting things ready!

Grubbicon

1) PLEASE be mindful of speed limits within the park, especially the campground. They patrol this like a hawk and will not hesitate to pull you over.

I would just like to say Trevor is very accurate on that [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Damn loud ass truck.

AU Bronc N JK

I'm thinking about hauling my jeep up in my enclosed trailer. And then camping in my trailer with A/c. Are there large RV spaces there/available with full power hookups? And a decent bath house for showering?

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
I'm thinking about hauling my jeep up in my enclosed trailer. And then camping in my trailer with A/c. Are there large RV spaces there/available with full power hookups? And a decent bath house for showering?

Absolutely. I would suggest contacting the Windrock Campground (contact listed in first post of this thread) and reserving a spot.

whytiptoe

Well guys went yesterday to check out some of the trails. I'll get with Trevor on some, however if anyone has a used stock rubicon tire around 11k miles on it, please let me know. I happen to slice the crap out of the sidewall and now in need of a new/used one.

AU Bronc N JK

Well guys went yesterday to check out some of the trails. I'll get with Trevor on some, however if anyone has a used stock rubicon tire around 11k miles on it, please let me know. I happen to slice the crap out of the sidewall and now in need of a new/used one.

How were the trails? Sorry about the tire!!

Top Bottom