Gulches ORV Park, SC - December 6th

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
I'm ready. Don't know if my friend will be. We spent all day taking her jeep from beast to basic so she could trade in for a four door. Hopefully we can get everything back on before next weekend. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448665541.939952.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448665568.986060.jpg

Grubbicon

I've battled with the idea ever since I sold my two door. I'll probably end up with a 4dr for the wife and a 2dr for a trail rig.

I like that idea. I think a 2dr can be built in to a better trail rig.

EDIT: but then again I think we all know my opinion lol

bsimon187

I am ready to go.. Hopefully will be able to get the rock hard cage installed before the weekend though.. Not looking too promising at the moment.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Saw some pictures from a group that went last weekend and it looked a little muddy/slippery. Should be a good time.

jkwebbie

Saw some pictures from a group that went last weekend and it looked a little muddy/slippery. Should be a good time.

Yea I feel like it will still be muddy this weekend. I feel like the medium trails will be hard trails with the mud. Might have to change up the groups depending on all this rain we are getting this week

thardy

Banned
Yea I feel like it will still be muddy this weekend. I feel like the medium trails will be hard trails with the mud. Might have to change up the groups depending on all this rain we are getting this week

We'll have to watch the rain for sure. There's always the chance he closes because of it.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
We'll have to watch the rain for sure. There's always the chance he closes because of it.

Very true. A chance of rain early this week but it looks good the rest of the week. At least he's on top of keeping everyone posted about park conditions.

jkwebbie

Just a random question, but why are we riding on a Sunday and not Saturday? I'm not complaining or anything, just wondering since just about every Wayalife ride I've been on has been on a Saturday lol

thardy

Banned
Just a random question, but why are we riding on a Sunday and not Saturday? I'm not complaining or anything, just wondering since just about every Wayalife ride I've been on has been on a Saturday lol

1. To change it up and give people that might not be able to do Saturday rides a chance.

2. I couldn't do Saturday this weekend due to family stuff.

Grubbicon

Its funny you say that because I was talking to Trevor earlier and he asked about Sunday and I was like what Sunday? I just assumed the 6th was a Saturday lmao.

Top Bottom