CarolinaJK's 2-Door Build Thread

CarolinaJK

Well, I added a 12" lightbar to my fairlead. Needless to say less than an hour later it was taken back off. I'll stay Lightbar-less for now [emoji108]🏽

CarolinaJK

Well, last night I finally got a chance to put my winch to the test. Some kid had his JK buried to the frame in mud. Let's just say the Zeon made short work of it.

CarolinaJK

Wel, just had a rookie mistake. I just went to apply my new Wayalife banner and a sudden gust of wind decided to wrap the thing around itself. Guess it's time to buy another :mad:

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Wel, just had a rookie mistake. I just went to apply my new Wayalife banner and a sudden gust of wind decided to wrap the thing around itself. Guess it's time to buy another :mad:

I was wondering when you'd get a wayalife banner. What color?

It is a pain to put on, my stomach was in knots when I put mine on.

CarolinaJK

I was wondering when you'd get a wayalife banner. What color?

It is a pain to put on, my stomach was in knots when I put mine on.

I've actually had it for months! My windshield just happened to crack right after I bought it and I didn't get it fixed until somewhat recently. It was silver!

TennJK

I learned that its much easier with a "spotter" haha. Hate to hear that. Thank god shipping is free lol

JKbrick

Tape it to the windshield where you want it across the top so it flips up, then peel the backing off, then peel the top layer off

BenJKWrangler15

I ran 3.21 on both 33s and 35s in both Colorado and Northern Arizona here in Flagstaff. Driving up I70 and I17 and all over the mountainousous areas of the Colorado Plateau.... Granted I have a stick so it made it easier but not having 6th and not really having 5th gear even was bad... My first Moab trip with my rig I was on 3.21s with 35s. I then rendered my D30 somewhat useless and replaced it with a PR44 with 4.88s and MAN was it awesome!!

I have to use less skinny pedal on the trails and with the 35s I was using 6th gear at 35 mph around town even at 7000 ft elevation. Now with the 37s 6th is definitely a highway gear again but still has plenty of pep and oomph behind it.

Good to know, I'm currently running stick, 33's with 3.21 gears D30 front & D44 in the back. Good intel [emoji106]

Last edited:
Top Bottom