CarolinaJK's 2-Door Build Thread

CarolinaJK

That's okay though, I like it how it is. Just post up more pics of it in action! Or a glimpse of it with some flex:yup:

Thank you! I'd like for just another inch or two of lift, but I'm overall very happy with it so far. I can definitely do that! Problem is I'm always the one taking pictures of other people's rigs so mine never gets shot [emoji23]

trexburn

So you are on an evo leveling kit with 2" bump stops, and 35s. Stock shocks? How hard are you wheeling it and does it perform well off road. I'm debating doing the same thing or a budget boost I can't decide.

CarolinaJK

So you are on an evo leveling kit with 2" bump stops, and 35s. Stock shocks? How hard are you wheeling it and does it perform well off road. I'm debating doing the same thing or a budget boost I can't decide.

Correct. Stock Rubicon shocks. It performs very well off road. Actually broke my sway link the other day. I'd say I take it fairly easy, comparatively speaking to some of these guys, no rocks around here. But I take it much harder than most in the local group for the most part.

catahoula

Caught the Bug

You can get shock extensions too.

GraniteCrystal

There's a fairly extensive thread on this I started recently. Do a search for it and should be some good info for you.

CarolinaJK

With as many members as there are on here, you can probably find Evo leveling kit threads everywhere. I know I looked through Napalm's when I considered mine.

CarolinaJK

Very eventful day. Finally got my Evo gussets on thanks to Baboozle!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455245674.122616.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455245674.122616.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:

CarolinaJK

Also I know they are different brands, but for anyone wanting to know the difference between a 35 & 37!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455287691.447319.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455287691.447319.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 454

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Very eventful day. Finally got my Evo gussets on thanks to Baboozle!

Nice, I have gussets ready to go. I got under the jeep the other day just to dry fit them. Do the coils end up touching the gussets on top? Maybe once you put in on jacks stands there is no interference?

CarolinaJK

Nice, I have gussets ready to go. I got under the jeep the other day just to dry fit them. Do the coils end up touching the gussets on top? Maybe once you put in on jacks stands there is no interference?

Mine currently do not touch, but they are fairly close. I've heard that a lot of people's will touch.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455290507.170137.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455290507.170137.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 508

CarolinaJK

Somewhat recently I started messing around with some photography. Obviously this picture is clear in it's full size, but had to make it smaller for the app. Just figured I'd post it for shits n giggles [emoji111]🏾️

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455375704.959567.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455375704.959567.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 484

CarolinaJK

Well, started to mess around with some light painting and came up with this!

Attachments

• dsc_0613.jpg
    dsc_0613.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 400
Top Bottom