Atlanta Suds & Grubs (November)

longarmwj

I'm still planning on it. I got a new job Monday so I'm not sure what that have as far as training/orientation planned for me but if my status changes I'll post up

trailless

Caught the Bug
Alright so I got us down at the restaurant for 7pm.

They said they wouldn't be able to section off a part of their parking lot but there's a vacant building next to them. We could all park there if we wanted too. I'll get there early and we'll see how many people come.

Scrambler

They said they wouldn't be able to section off a part of their parking lot but there's a vacant building next to them. We could all park there if we wanted too. I'll get there early and we'll see how many people come.

Sounds good. We will be there. Even got the Jeep cleaned up so I wouldn't look so white trashy inside of the perimeter. [emoji23] ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448663686.593420.jpg

thardy

Banned

Sounds good! See you guys tomorrow.

longarmwj

I still planning on coming. I won't be there right at 7 though I've got something I have to do at 6:00 so I'll be there late

MattMc

That would be awesome! BTW did you get the lift installed yet? I need you to come drive through my parking garage. ;)

I'm not going to make this one guys, sorry.

But, no, I haven't installed the lift yet. I'm still saving for tires. I bought the lift months before I planned, due to the sale at the time.

Have a good time guys and gals. Drive safe, stay frosty!

trailless

Caught the Bug
I still planning on coming. I won't be there right at 7 though I've got something I have to do at 6:00 so I'll be there late

Sounds good, we'll save you a spot!

I'm not going to make this one guys, sorry.

But, no, I haven't installed the lift yet. I'm still saving for tires. I bought the lift months before I planned, due to the sale at the time.

Have a good time guys and gals. Drive safe, stay frosty!

Sorry to hear that. See you next time!

Grubbicon

Sorry I didnt make it. I was having too much fun watching drunk rednecks destroy their rigs and I seemed to be trying to kill the YJ in the process as well lol. Ended up seeing 4 rigs go over today im sure there was more.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448771715.004137.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448771729.704359.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448771737.721587.jpg

Top Bottom